Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Have said many a time since that day that if Cam Cameron had just kept handing off to LT and turner, the Chargers would still have the ball to this day, running all over the Patriots

The only thing that stopped the Chargers offense that day was passing the ball.

Maybe Cam didn't want to lose but maybe he wanted to show a passing game to help his interview process.
      Yeah what a POS Cam is for that. Then his first pick is reaching for Ginn at 8 or 9 .lol.
      I had Ginn a 2nd rounder.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

But Cam wasn't the one who wanted to go for it on 4th and 11.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

You guys are bringing up some really bad memories. I was there it was like a bad dream.

Comment

• Jack Burton
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
            You guys are bringing up some really bad memories. I was there it was like a bad dream.
            Yeah. Let’s move on.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

I'm clicking my heels but nothing's happening, I'm pretty sure 2006 was more than just a bad dream.

Click harder.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                But Cam wasn't the one who wanted to go for it on 4th and 11.
                I don't think he did .... didn't an argument ensue between him and Marty?

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Might be old news by now but Telesco officially cuts DJ Fluker again.
                  Before anyone makes a joke, keep in mind that Baltimore was one of the places he signed with so Joe may have some interest.

Be afraid..
                  Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ase-d-j-fluker

Might be old news by now but Telesco officially cuts DJ Fluker again.
                    Before anyone makes a joke, keep in mind that Baltimore was one of the places he signed with so Joe may have some interest.

Be afraid..
                    Posted yesterday in this thread.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

I liked Derrick Brown a lot coming out of college. Of course, I'm glad we have Herbert, who was selected one pick in front of Brown, but hopefully we can a defensive tackle similar to Brown in this draft or in 2025.

Brown came into his own last season with 103 tackles, the most by a defensive lineman since the NFL began tracking the stat in 1994.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                        Pretty much retired......
                        • Sep 2018
                        • JoJa
                        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                        • Send PM

So I'll be really interested to see how the NFL handles Rashee Rice this season. They are always afraid of these kids, I should really say immature adults, screwing up. Here is a case where a sudden millionaire buys a car that is too much for him, causes a wreck that injures people and flees. Now they report that they have found Mary Jane in the car. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk.......exactly whet the NFL does not want to see. Being he fled and drugs were found does this merit a season long suspension? Being it's the Chiefs what do they do? This will be interesting to see what goes down.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                          So I'll be really interested to see how the NFL handles Rashee Rice this season. They are always afraid of these kids, I should really say immature adults, screwing up. Here is a case where a sudden millionaire buys a car that is too much for him, causes a wreck that injures people and flees. Now they report that they have found Mary Jane in the car. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk.......exactly whet the NFL does not want to see. Being he fled and drugs were found does this merit a season long suspension? Being it's the Chiefs what do they do? This will be interesting to see what goes down.
                          The multitude of lawyers on Chief's planet say no.

They have no proof that the marijuana was his ...... it could have been dropped there by a previous rental and the car was not cleaned up properly.
                          Fleeing was a good thing, because now they have no physical evidence of impairment ...... yak, yak, yak.

Ray Rice got only 2 games for beating up his girlfriend, and no one was hurt in this incident ..... yak, yak, yak.

The NFL did nothing to Henry Ruggs and Jalen Carter .... yak, yak, yak.

Anything more than a 2 game suspension proves that the NFL is out to get the Chiefs .....

Comment

Working...
                          X