• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Our favorite QB analyst and Charger Comedian comments about the state of NFL QBs....

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

need is a relative opinion. We have had one or two elite edge players for years that produced nothing but a bottom defense with zero elite DTs. I would modestly suggest a different recipe has earned the right to be tasted. Interior havoc changes everything.
      Elite DTs, Aaron Donald Chris Jones, Cam Heyward don't pop up every year in the draft. There's usually a good player or two. This year it's mostly late 1st and on. We had a visit with Braden Fiske. May be Rd2.

Comment

• northerner
        Charger fan since '79
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        just fucking beautiful !!! I am over in the philippines right now on sabbatical and have shown the locals the different helmets (very unbiased crowd!!) and the Air Coryell helmets are almost always their favorite.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

just fucking beautiful !!! I am over in the philippines right now on sabbatical and have shown the locals the different helmets (very unbiased crowd!!) and the Air Coryell helmets are almost always their favorite.
          The Royal Blue I like..Navy not so much. That pic looks Navy ?

Comment

• Jack Burton
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The Royal Blue I like..Navy not so much. That pic looks Navy ?
            No, that’s royal. The navy is much darker. I think it’s a matte of royal and it seems a bit darker

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

No, that’s royal. The navy is much darker. I think it’s a matte of royal and it seems a bit darker
              It was hard to tell but looks darker. Anyways i do like our Royal throw packs better than the Navy's.

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

It was hard to tell but looks darker. Anyways i do like our Royal throw packs better than the Navy's.
                the royal blue has a yellow bolt and yellow facemask. the navy helmet (superbowl year, brees, rivers) has a white bolt and navy facemask.

that pic just happens to be a bit dark - but it is royal blue for sure.

Comment

• Jack Burton
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2023
                  • Send PM

I like either.
                  But I’d like to see the Fouts era uni’s in an upgraded look…

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                    Our favorite QB analyst and Charger Comedian comments about the state of NFL QBs....

Actually, I thought our ex-Bolt QB had some interesting takes...glad to see Ryan has turned over ahem, a new Leaf...

Comment

• SuperChargedRodney37
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2024
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I am very glad you have joined our community. Your posts are thoughtful and consistently make good points.

TG
                      Thank you Heat for the kind words.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                        Fouts era helmet, please !

image.png
                        just add the 60 era numbers on the side of the helmet to make it the best version of itself possible, I became a fan when these helmets were being used in 1978, so to me when they got rid of all the gold I was devastated, it felt like the Family was trying to make my Chargers look more like the raiders with the dark navy blue and and dark face masks...in time the darker uniform grew on me and now I think the chargers have the absolute best uniform history to draw from over any team in the NFL, they are all beautiful to me now...

This is the powder blue helmet I would like to see on the field but with the white numbers added to the side, I love having the numbers on the side of the helmet old school 60s era style...

"The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

it seems inconceivable to me that someone wouldn't love these helmets, but I'm biased ass hell, I grew up with these, it's gorgeous, just add the white numbers to the side to complete the look, I like having the numbers on the side under the lightning bolt...
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X