• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
    That OL was great but don't forget it was L. Tomlinson at RB.
    Tomlinson in his prime was an MVP level player.

the turf monster caught up with him later in his career and he became a crying little bitch at the end, but for a long time he was a remarkable runner AND receiver.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Put R. Mattews or M. Gordon behind that line and they would look completly different.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

Tomlinson in his prime was an MVP level player.

the turf monster caught up with him later in his career and he became a crying little bitch at the end, but for a long time he was a remarkable runner AND receiver.
        Uncalled for
        You want to make a name for yourself by being critical of a Charger HOFer?
        Sure, no problem, but do it with some class, respect and consideration of others while typing on a Charger FAN FORUM
        if you can’t help yourself,
        take that trolling shit to orangemane or somewhere else tough guy.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

Yeah, LT didn't go out under the best of circumstances but calling him out here, on the #1 Charger message board on the World Wide Web, is beneath you, Northerner.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            Hey I just wanted to throw out an idea
            I know we have this thread (or another one) for non-Charger games.
            but seeing as we’re out of the playoffs and the Colts playoff game this Saturday would be a rare opportunity to honor a recent Charger great in Rivers in his first and possibly last playoff game, would anyone be against having a pro Colts game day thread?
            If so, I say ChargingBolts start it, since he seems to be Rivers’ biggest supporter throughout
            idk, I think it would be really cool if we can all rally around our ex captain through this playoff run on a Charger messaging board

Thoughts??
            Sorry I’m late to this post. If i had been on time, I’d have said Fuck The Colts.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Oh my, a title is coming to me now...yes, I have it!: "The Be Nice To Rivers Colts vs. Bills Game Day Thread"

Good enough?
              Right? What’s with the cupcakes here?
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Sorry I’m late to this post. If i had been on time, I’d have said Fuck The Colts.
                Sorry we missed it
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

I have no patience with grown men who hold a butt hurt, pooch lipped grudge vs our former QB, to the extent they would crash a support Rivers thread they should have no interest in, just to be petty and celebrate any struggles he would have...

If that makes me a cupcake, then a cupcake I fucking be...with sprinkles on top.
                  Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

No need for name-calling.
                    Ho.
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I have no patience with grown men who hold a butt hurt, pooch lipped grudge vs our former QB, to the extent they would crash a support Rivers thread they should have no interest in, just to be petty and celebrate any struggles he would have...

If that makes me a cupcake, then a cupcake I fucking be...with sprinkles on top.
                      I find this mentality really bizarre. It's not like Rivers somehow screwed the Chargers or even had any hard feelings air publicly like LT did when he left. The guy gave it his all and while he didn't win it all wasn't for lack of effort. But you have these sad people who somehow need to take shots with their "witty" commentary for some reason.

Comment

• northerner
                        Charger fan since '79
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Uncalled for
                        You want to make a name for yourself by being critical of a Charger HOFer?
                        Sure, no problem, but do it with some class, respect and consideration of others while typing on a Charger FAN FORUM
                        if you can’t help yourself,
                        take that trolling shit to orangemane or somewhere else tough guy.
                        Whatever, i am not even familiar with orangemane. I have been a charger fan probably since before you were born and have had season tix since 2002. However, i don't take a fan boi approach. LT was a historically great back in the entire NFL, not just the chargers, but he was a super poor sport when he left (i mean SUPER). He will always have an asterisk in my mind. The chargers had been nice to him even when he was on the decline, but did not want to take a realistic salary from the Chargers, and then chose to bad mouth them constantly. PR got a much worse boot out of here and handled it with nothing but class. PR just led a team to the playoffs. I call it like i see it.

It was the CMB that came up with the term Turf Monster, so you are delusional if you think everything was roses with LT his whole time with the chargers. As I said, he was an MVP level player for most of his career, but the end can't be ignored in my book.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

Whatever, i am not even familiar with orangemane. I have been a charger fan probably since before you were born and have had season tix since 2002. However, i don't take a fan boi approach. LT was a historically great back in the entire NFL, not just the chargers, but he was a super poor sport when he left (i mean SUPER). He will always have an asterisk in my mind. The chargers had been nice to him even when he was on the decline, but did not want to take a realistic salary from the Chargers, and then chose to bad mouth them constantly. PR got a much worse boot out of here and handled it with nothing but class. PR just led a team to the playoffs. I call it like i see it.

It was the CMB that came up with the term Turf Monster, so you are delusional if you think everything was roses with LT his whole time with the chargers. As I said, he was an MVP level player for most of his career, but the end can't be ignored in my book.
                          He is also an advocate for the Chargers and was out spoken about getting a stadium. Is still a fan while on the NFL Network. He was just butt hurt about basically getting the boot so i dont hold it against him. I guess some people are butt hurt as well. Weddle was the bigger whiner IMV. Hey it happens. People get upset and say things that maybe they shouldnt.

Us fans sure have plenty to say about the Spanos clowns.

I dont get the Turf Monster name but im sure it was from Top cat lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X