• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Well, KC is playing Tampa Bay in 2022, so they miss Rodgers in 2021 and Brady in 2022. Maybe Tampa does go all-in for Rodgers, otherwise that NFCS could be wide open.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Well, KC is playing Tampa Bay in 2022, so they miss Rodgers in 2021 and Brady in 2022. Maybe Tampa does go all-in for Rodgers, otherwise that NFCS could be wide open.
      I still think A-A-Ron heads to Denver but maybe the Bucs go for a guy like Cousins. This one will be interesting

Heckuva career for you Tom Brady

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
        It’s official now. We all hate him but there’s no denying that he’s the GOAT in the NFL. You would have to compare different sports to come up with a comparable athlete.

That term the Goat is a practice that goes back to ancient Babylon. It's not something you really want to venerate.

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I still think A-A-Ron heads to Denver but maybe the Bucs go for a guy like Cousins. This one will be interesting
        Please no. Besides, the A-Rod to Denver talk just seems to be stuff to keep people reading and speculating.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

That term the Goat is a practice that goes back to ancient Babylon. It's not something you really want to venerate.

Please no. Besides, the A-Rod to Denver talk just seems to be stuff to keep people reading and speculating.
          Maybe this will open up Rodgers to the Bucs but the Broncos have a better draft pick and are not in the NFC> My guess, the Packers want him out of the conference. Who knows, maybe he retires too

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

This is going to be one of the craziest off seasons ever I think. Many QBs may be moving on elsewhere. Pittsburgh needs a QB , Tampa, Denver, New Orleans, .....Wilson, Rodgers, Watson will/ may be moving on.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Josh McCown may be the leading candidate for the the Houston Texans' HC job. The only coaching experience he has is with his son, for High School.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                This is going to be one of the craziest off seasons ever I think. Many QBs may be moving on elsewhere. Pittsburgh needs a QB , Tampa, Denver, New Orleans, .....Wilson, Rodgers, Watson will/ may be moving on.
                Will some teams panic and overdraft a QB? Maybe...and not such a great QB class this year, either...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Will some teams panic and overdraft a QB? Maybe...and not such a great QB class this year, either...
                  Of course they will. Happens every year and this class isn't that great so I'm thinking vets will be in the move. I'd rather trade for a good vet than draft Corral or Howell, etc.
                  ID actually rather have Garrapolo.

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Well, I'll be jiggered.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Local news reported A-Ron sold his place in Del Mar for $5.5M-ish. Hmm.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

The Rams and 49ers have been playing in their respective cities since 1946 and neither had met in the playoffs until the 1989 Championship Game. Or since, until tomorrow.

49ers -3.5 points

I'm excited for the game.

Comment

• SK21209
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2020
                          • San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

They are $74 million over the cap next year - they are clearly going to be losing some players.
                          They were $100 million over last offseason. They lost guys like Janoris Jenkins, Emmanuel Sanders and Trey Hendrickson but largely kept the core intact. I could see them letting Armstead walk but beyond that, they’ll be able to keep the band together if they want to.

Comment

Working...
                          X