• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Thanks for highlighting that. Chargers made them look like SB contenders. Incredible.
    The Jags beat the Raiders today. Good times!

Comment

• MagicMamba88
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
        He’s worth the money

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Spanos would never draft, sign or trade for a Tryeek Hill. They don't like his character.
          Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Anybody that thinks that the Chiefs are out of our league... just didn't watch the SNF game tonight. Talk about an ugly win.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
              Spanos would never draft, sign or trade for a Tryeek Hill. They don't like his character.
              To be fair to the Chargers, every team in the league passed on Hill at least 4 times and some 5 because of his character. And that child beating piece of shit proved the teams right - regardless of what he can do on the football field. I just pray that karma comes to him.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

To be fair to the Chargers, every team in the league passed on Hill at least 4 times and some 5 because of his character. And that child beating piece of shit proved the teams right - regardless of what he can do on the football field. I just pray that karma comes to him.
                Andy Reid didn't care. Belicheat don't care as long as you can help win games. I don't think Payton cares either. Dolphins HC clearly doesn't give a damn.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Andy Reid didn't care. Belicheat don't care as long as you can help win games. I don't think Payton cares either. Dolphins HC clearly doesn't give a damn.
                  An utter and complete piece of shit is an utter and complete piece of shit, regardless whether some people overlook that for other reasons. There are plenty of elite players who aren't human trash like Hill.

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

An utter and complete piece of shit is an utter and complete piece of shit, regardless whether some people overlook that for other reasons. There are plenty of elite players who aren't human trash like Hill.
                    Okay. Hill is a bit extreme. But I don't think Marshawn Lynch or Alvin Kamara would ever be a Charger either or so many other talented players. Chargers seem like they have a much bigger list than other teams in terms of character red flags.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Okay. Hill is a bit extreme. But I don't think Marshawn Lynch or Alvin Kamara would ever be a Charger either or so many other talented players. Chargers seem like they have a much bigger list than other teams in terms of character red flags.
                      I do not disagree with that. But again, there are plenty of good players without red flags. Now if you want to critique why we haven't selected enough of them over the years, that is a whole separate conversation.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Adrian Peterson, Kareem Hunt, Ray Lewis, any Raider from the 70’s or 80’s. The list goes on. Football is a violent game. These guys are putting their bodies and brains on the line. You’ve got to be a little crazy to begin with. Couple that with a lot of these guys coming from tough backgrounds. Maybe had to deal with different types of abuse themselves. The chain doesn’t always get broken. I’d take any of them. They’re great football players.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

So, once again the Chiefs play a good team that is missing key players. They played the Titans who were forced to start a rookie QB from a small program who only completed 5 passes and still they struggled to win. I am telling you, NO team plays its opponents at such great points. It is often not who you play but when you play them. When the Chargers play the Titans it will likely be against Tanneyhill. When we play the Cardinals they will have Hopkins and 2-3 key defensive starters who were all missing from the Chiefs game, 49ers were decimated when they played the Chiefs but will be near full strength and have McCaffrey now, too. I have been paying attention to this more this season and it is unreal. Oh, and other than suspended players and the kicker, the Chiefs never seem to have anyone important injured.

TG

Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X