• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Did they have to give back all those beautiful Lombardis they have in their trophy case?No?Then big pockets will always win I guess.
    F**k ethics and morality!
    Just win, baby!
    Oh wait a minute.....wrong team.....

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

F**k ethics and morality!
      Just win, baby!
      Oh wait a minute.....wrong team.....
      I could live with the emotional damage of our team doin whatever it takes to FINALLY get a trophy.Yep would sleep like a fuckin baby.Guess what,the whole league is crooked,ain't No shining saints in the NFL.Some just get caught lol.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Yeah, this is the NFL, not Pop Warner.
        Whilst I don't want wife or child beaters( or worse!), I certainly am not against reprobates or a**holes.
        As you say, no saints around here.
        I want to win........at all costs( or just about)

Comment

• Floyal Rush
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2022
          • Send PM

Vizcaiano signs with the Cowboys as insurance. That’s kinda funny when you think about it.

Comment

• northerner
            Charger fan since '79
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Cincy vs. Buffalo should be at a neutral site. how did this not happen??? how did Cincy not go crazy??? Anyone else wondering the same thing?

Comment

• SAY OW 55
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2023
              • Send PM

I got Niners in a close one against the Cowboys gonna come down to a field goal Niners 21 -Cowboys 20

I got bengals winning big over Buffalo

Cincy 38 Buffalo-24 jamar chase is gonna have 3 touchdowns

chiefs 42-6 over Jacksonville

Giants 28-21 over Philly.

Comment

• SK21209
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2020
                • San Diego
                • Send PM

Jags at Chiefs
                Bengals at Bills
                Giants at Eagles
                Cowboys
                at Niners

Bills vs. Chiefs
                Cowboys at Eagles

Bills vs Cowboys

It seems like everyone is on the Bengals this week but they'll be down 3 starting offensive linemen. Sure Buffalo struggled a bit with Miami, but the Bengals frankly should have lost that game to the Ravens but got lucky with that stupid Huntley goal line fumble. I also think this is the week that Purdy looks like a 7th round rookie against that Dallas pash rush, which opens the door for Brady to go to SF.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
                  Vizcaiano signs with the Cowboys as insurance. That’s kinda funny when you think about it.
                  Just watch, he will make all his kicks and 50+ yarders. Its the Chargers way.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                    Hey 49ers are legendary for going all the way, even all the way to unethical, illegal tactics to win. It goes all the way back to Montana and Dwight Clark days. As I recall they got caught and in trouble for it, too. If I remember right, they were giving players and their families ‘perks’ that were really salary so they could meet the salary cap and got busted. Brent Jones was caught in that one.

TG
                    It was way worse than that. I hate the 49'rs more than any team because of their cheating cost us a SB title. They should have that SB pulled from them or at least have an * next to the SB win.

Comment

• northerner
                      Charger fan since '79
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

It was way worse than that. I hate the 49'rs more than any team because of their cheating cost us a SB title. They should have that SB pulled from them or at least have an * next to the SB win.
                      I do not know many details, although i always thought it was weird that Eddie Debartolo had to sell the team for "unrelated" gambling issues. maybe they were also issues with how he ran the 49ers.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

I do not know many details, although i always thought it was weird that Eddie Debartolo had to sell the team for "unrelated" gambling issues. maybe they were also issues with how he ran the 49ers.
                        They would sign big name players like Haley, Sanders for millions per season lower than any other team would offer. The 49'rs would tell everyone they took a discount just to have a chance to play for the 49'rs. What was happening is the 49'rs thought that they, and only they should be exempt from the cap and paid these players the extra money under the table in cash. When this was discovered all that cash was dumped on the 49'rs cap over the next decade. That is why they sucked for all that time and had no money to spend on players. The fines, making DeBartelo sell (to his sister LOL) and Policy being kicked from the league was just not enough.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Different team, coaches, and owners so hating the existing team is pointless.

I admire them for pulling out all the stops to win like adding McCaffery when Telesco with even more needs sat on his wallet and waved the white flag. M

Comment

Working...
                          X