• Show
Clear All
  • jaguarmanftype
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

You don't believe that.
    don't let your hurt type for you brotha.
    No one is coasting, there's not a soft player on our roster.
    We choked, but we tried, hard.
    That quarters and cover 3 zone scheme is soft as diarrhea. If Staley tries to run that shit again next year, we storm the Chargers facility with bayonets, demand nationalization and a handover to the San Diego city council to (mis)manage. In public hands, it'd eventually be put to ballot to sell the team to Bezos anyway. :biggrin:

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

I saw this on the Bills forum. https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...mcdermott-get/

People talk about the Chargers and how they blow it a lot. I would put us right there with them as chokers (especially if you add in the 4 SBs and the music city BS...obviously not McD's time...but still).

I fear that the owners really love him and he will have to have back to back non-playoff seasons before he would get fired.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

No argument from me. Want the perception to change? Stop choking, more winning.
        I love it! This should be what the Chargers break down the team with instead of OUR WAY! Makes a lot more sense.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Funnier; last snap for the Cowboys in 2022 or E. Elliott at Center in 2023? You decide.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I love it! This should be what the Chargers break down the team with instead of OUR WAY! Makes a lot more sense.

TG
            TG, we don't even know the contract status of the general manager, do we?

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              What's up with this quote from Jason Kelce in the espn article about Howie Roseman?

"Every day in this building, you better come ready to go, every time you step on the field, you better come ready to go. Because it doesn't matter if you're undefeated, if you have a s--- game, somebody is going to let you know. You ain't just coasting through a season like you're the Chargers. There is a sense of urgency here on the East Coast, and in Philadelphia, with sports teams. It can be hard. But it can also be incredibly rewarding."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...est-roster-nfl
              According to court documents, the family trust has 36% ownership , has no other source of income and is operating at $11 million yearly deficit.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

That's weird, right? Lamar just turned down $121 million guaranteed monies from the Ravens.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

That's weird, right? Lamar just turned down $121 million guaranteed monies from the Ravens.
                  The NFC championship game is being played by second tier QBs. I don't think he's worth even the $121 guarantee...let him walk....
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Lamar don't have an agent. He does it himself like Roquan Smith did.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lamar don't have an agent. He does it himself like Roquan Smith did.
                      Yeah, exactly right? Wtf is up with that tweet about his “agent”. Lol. Technically he designated his mom as his manager, maybe she’s tweeting undercover?
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                        Bills whimpered into holes like prairie dogs in the Div game. Talk about choke job - they should have just stood on the sidelines and filmed Bengals running sprints to the end zone. Bills were SB favorites this year, and last too if I recall? Laughingstocks?

This forum watched their beloved Charger team go to the WC round and fall flat, and they now think LAC is the worst team in the league and unrivaled bozos. Perspective is not a hallmark of this TPB crowd - myopia blinds too many here. There are two much worse teams just in the AFCW, never mind the Texans, Browns, Commanders etc etc of the NFL world. Lol
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Bills whimpered into holes like prairie dogs in the Div game. Talk about choke job - they should have just stood on the sidelines and filmed Bengals running sprints to the end zone. Bills were SB favorites this year, and last too if I recall? Laughingstocks?

This forum watched their beloved Charger team go to the WC round and fall flat, and they now think LAC is the worst team in the league and unrivaled bozos. Perspective is not a hallmark of this TPB crowd - myopia blinds too many here. There are two much worse teams just in the AFCW, never mind the Texans, Browns, Commanders etc etc of the NFL world. Lol
                          The Bills loss was bad but in no way Historically bad.Jus sayin...

Comment

Working...
                          X