• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

At least the Ravens have their exhibition game consecutive win record to fall back on.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post

So Square and Philon will be playing together
      That doesn't sound especially intimidating, does it?

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

That doesn't sound especially intimidating, does it?
        Gus is re-assembling a team of bums and castoffs...fine, have at it...

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Oklahoma
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

That joyous celebration after Sewell 'fell' to them was a long time ago.
          Lions now are officially a dumpster fire.

They'll get another top draft pick....don't celebrate too hard this time.
          I have been thanking the Lions for 11 months now for drafting Okudah over Herbie

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I couldn’t believe it when I heard PHilon’s name called. I thought he was in jail and I know he has been out of the NFL for a while. And truthfully, he was not that good when he WAS in the NFL. Mayock and Gruden are just amazing. In a not good way.

I did like the use of Mariotta and that is not a good thing to see for those of us who hate the Raiders. But Marcus pulled up lame after that run is going to be out for a while.

Sometimes you catch a good team at the right time and the Raiders did that with the Ravens. That team is in disarray due to injury and Jackson is still an awful passer for the most part. His reads and throws hurt to watch sometimes. But then he does something spectacular every now and then.. He is trying too hard to make up for all the missing talent and that is why he fumbled so much. Harbaugh will get this fixed, but Raiders lucked out with timing.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              I couldn’t believe it when I heard PHilon’s name called. I thought he was in jail and I know he has been out of the NFL for a while. And truthfully, he was not that good when he WAS in the NFL. Mayock and Gruden are just amazing. In a not good way.

I did like the use of Mariotta and that is not a good thing to see for those of us who hate the Raiders. But Marcus pulled up lame after that run is going to be out for a while.

Sometimes you catch a good team at the right time and the Raiders did that with the Ravens. That team is in disarray due to injury and Jackson is still an awful passer for the most part. His reads and throws hurt to watch sometimes. But then he does something spectacular every now and then.. He is trying too hard to make up for all the missing talent and that is why he fumbled so much. Harbaugh will get this fixed, but Raiders lucked out with timing.

TG
              clearly the ghost of Al Davis looms large as he so chooses, there is really no other explanation how this could happen. Chuckie just channels that vibe and the unexplainable happens.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

I have been thanking the Lions for 11 months now for drafting Okudah over Herbie
                Don’t forget to thank WFT for drafting Chase Young to continue their QB woes.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Gus is re-assembling a team of bums and castoffs...fine, have at it...
                  I just think it shows laziness and too much "familiarity"
                  There are 32 teams - do some work and find better players that are not "your guys"
                  one or two - maybe - but 5 players, three coaches and two intern coaches - thats 10 people

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Anyone else thinks the NFL qb ranking is a joke? They still have Rodgers at #3 even after his dismal start.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      At least the Ravens have their exhibition game consecutive win record to fall back on.
                      That's like a Titanic survivor saying, "at least I still have the menu from my last meal before we abandoned ship..."

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
                        Anyone else thinks the NFL qb ranking is a joke? They still have Rodgers at #3 even after his dismal start.
                        Want to know what’s really flabbergasting, Deshaun Watson was more expensive this week on DraftKings than Herbert.:what:

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Want to know what’s really flabbergasting, Deshaun Watson was more expensive this week on DraftKings than Herbert.:what:
                          Perhaps for a different reason… good at exposing teams :runaway:

Comment

Working...
                          X