• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Electric Chicken
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

I Have A Feeling Its Going 2 Be Tyrod or Easton Stick

I think AL and Tyrod Taylor were both brought here to feature in the new stadium that opens next year,,, I think P Rivers contract was never meant 2 renew. I think we have the Qbs 2 take us to the playoffs with Taylor and Stick with stick needing some more time 2 develope,,,, We may take best player available with the #6 pick if my predictions are true,,,,, its just my gut feeling,,, nothing is set in stone.
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I could see that. Man, just don’t know what’s there in Stick.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

I can’t fathom we go into the season with those two as our QBs. We’ll either resign Rivers or draft a QB and perhaps Taylor starts if the QB isn’t ready.

Comment

• FightMilk
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2020
        • Send PM

I would actually be interested in watching what Tyrod could do. I respect the hell out of PR, but this team desperately needs some mobility behind that line. Telesco has been underwhelming in regards to building up the line his entire tenure. I don't imagine that is going to change this offseason. I say shore up the secondary and roll with Tyrod unless there's a better option at QB available who could be effective behind a shitty o-line.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FightMilk View Post
          I would actually be interested in watching what Tyrod could do. I respect the hell out of PR, but this team desperately needs some mobility behind that line. Telesco has been underwhelming in regards to building up the line his entire tenure. I don't imagine that is going to change this offseason. I say shore up the secondary and roll with Tyrod unless there's a better option at QB available who could be effective behind a shitty o-line.
          Welcome brother.

Comment

• FightMilk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Welcome brother.
            Thank you, sir.

Comment

• captaind
              Cook This Pork Chops
              • Jun 2013
              • Mars
              • Ball Holder
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
              I think AL and Tyrod Taylor were both brought here to feature in the new stadium that opens next year,,, I think P Rivers contract was never meant 2 renew. I think we have the Qbs 2 take us to the playoffs with Taylor and Stick with stick needing some more time 2 develope,,,, We may take best player available with the #6 pick if my predictions are true,,,,, its just my gut feeling,,, nothing is set in stone.
              I opined a few weeks ago that it would be an epic mistake to not draft a QB and keep TT & Lynn, but I would not be surprised.

I mean, who the hell is going to show up to watch Tyrod Taylor or Easton Stick? And when you're moving into a $6 billion dollar new stadium, no less? If this happens, you gotta wonder if Dean is legally sane or if the motor's still running with no one behind the wheel.

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Stick? Did he even play one down in the preseason? Does he even exist?

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

So many people are clamoring for Tyrod Taylor. I don't know what the folks who do this obsession is with the guy. It's like they want him to be their boyfriend. I'm not going for it.

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
                    Sorry, but unfortunately Taylor is not and never ever was a great QB and Stick will never be one(you don't develop into one when you weren't one before)...... but you are right, they payed big backup money to taylor because they decided after last year's 12-4 season that they were not going to pay a current QB money contract to Rivers(or anyone for that matter)........ and he can run the ball and hand off like Lynn wants....

But since Lynn is still here and he is obsessed with having a running team and a running QB, I could see anything happening..... or signing some running scrub like Newton or kapernick, or drafting a running QB in the 2020 draft..... the past couple of years is likely the last downfield passing game Chargers are going to have for at least a few years ......... till Lynn finally gets fired.....

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Tyrod + this OL = 0 - 16.

Not a bad strategy to get a Qb in 2021
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• chris9341
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Ive been saying we need to take Justin Herbert with our first pick. A lot of the mock drafts has us taking him including Todd Mcshay and Mel Kiper.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍