• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Stick never should have been drafted in the 5th. He would have been an UDFA if not for TommyJohn. Stick will never start an NFL game ... bold prediction.
    The Stick supporters will lose their minds with that prediction and statement lol

:fight:

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I can’t tell if I’m the chicken or the kitty...oh well.

Comment

• RepBolt
        All Bolt All Day
        • Jan 2020
        • Send PM

Please no Tyrod. Are people just tired of PR that they want and are ok with the most "mobile" QB we have on the roster (Tyrod)? He is not the future. I'm more interested to see what Stick can do. He can be developed, but ultimately I'd rather draft a QB. Moving into a brand new stadium... need to spark this roster up.

Comment

• SuperCharged
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Utah
          • Midnight Toker
          • Send PM

I just can't believe all of you judge Stick on 4 preseason games that amounted to about 8 quarters of football with mostly practice squad players around him. I think I will trust the coaches that see him every day in practice, the weight room and the QB meetings.

That being said I would love to go O line and linebacker heavy in this draft, and somehow trade up or draft Trevor Lawrence next year.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
            I just can't believe all of you judge Stick on 4 preseason games that amounted to about 8 quarters of football with mostly practice squad players around him. I think I will trust the coaches that see him every day in practice, the weight room and the QB meetings.

That being said I would love to go O line and linebacker heavy in this draft, and somehow trade up or draft Trevor Lawrence next year.
            I didnt judge him just on what he did bad. I judged him by what he did “well”. He can’t throw the strong 15 yard out, to pick just one pass he can’t make against a good defense. Thats what TEN did against Lamar - gave him the deep out and dared him to throw it. Stick doesn’t have close ti Jackson’s arm.

I could be wrong, its just a bold prediction and not much more. I dont see “it”. I honestly don’t mind if I am wrong but I’d never bet my job on him if I were in any FO or coaching position in the NFL.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• SuperCharged
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Utah
              • Midnight Toker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I didnt judge him just on what he did bad. I judged him by what he did “well”. He can’t throw the strong 15 yard out, to pick just one pass he can’t make against a good defense. Thats what TEN did against Lamar - gave him the deep out and dared him to throw it. Stick doesn’t have close ti Jackson’s arm.

I could be wrong, its just a bold prediction and not much more. I dont see “it”. I honestly don’t mind if I am wrong but I’d never bet my job on him if I were in any FO or coaching position in the NFL.
              I saw a couple throws that were lasers. I was watching him closely because of his college record to see if we got something similar to Wentz.

https://www.chargers.com/video/charg...ainst-seahawks I see good velocity on a couple throws in that clip you don't?

"He can’t throw the strong 15 yard out" Were do you get this from?

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                Outback Goon
                • Sep 2018
                • Australia
                • Send PM

yes a big yes

trade down this year in round 1 & 2, gather picks for next year while picking O-line and D-line. Trade it all to get Lawrence 2021

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I saw a couple throws that were lasers. I was watching him closely because of his college record to see if we got something similar to Wentz.

https://www.chargers.com/video/charg...ainst-seahawks I see good velocity on a couple throws in that clip you don't?

"He can’t throw the strong 15 yard out" Were do you get this from?
                  And Wentz isn't all that great. He hasn't really improved and is injury prone. Having more yards than Wentz did in college isn't anything to hang a hat on. Stick had a lot more pass attempts than Wentz had, so it was a given.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Stick or Taylor might make sense if Bill Belichick was our head coach and either of those two will expedite the firing of Lynn so there is a upside. Who knows Telesco might be a casualty of this insanity as well and he should be fired today. From a 12-4 team that beat the Ravens in Baltimore in the playoffs to this mess. Taylor or Stick won’t get this team anywhere near ten wins.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

And Wentz isn't all that great. He hasn't really improved and is injury prone. Having more yards than Wentz did in college isn't anything to hang a hat on. Stick had a lot more pass attempts than Wentz had, so it was a given.
                      Yet he isn't Wentz. Again. I think the coaches see potential. Strength and speed, and a good football IQ. Otherwise he'd be gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍