• Show
Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

It looks to me like there's no chance he'll be a Charger - the commute from Fla. to LA is a bit too long. Someone suggested he could stay in LA and talk to his family via face tag but I really can't imagine him doing that.

Maybe he'll play for the Dolphins - if so, that could have a big effect on who the Bolts can draft. There's am awful lot to watch for this off-season. The Bolts will have a lot of room under the cap, maybe they'll be able to strengthen several of our weak spots.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
      It looks to me like there's no chance he'll be a Charger - the commute from Fla. to LA is a bit too long. Someone suggested he could stay in LA and talk to his family via face tag but I really can't imagine him doing that.

Maybe he'll play for the Dolphins - if so, that could have a big effect on who the Bolts can draft. There's am awful lot to watch for this off-season. The Bolts will have a lot of room under the cap, maybe they'll be able to strengthen several of our weak spots.
      It sounds like no matter where he ends up he'll have to move again. Someone posted he's on the panhandle closest NFL team being like 5 hours away.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Popper still thinks it's more likely he comes back than leaves, for what that is worth.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Popper still thinks it's more likely he comes back than leaves, for what that is worth.
          Interesting
          like leave the family for the season and live in LA alone?
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Man we’ve been saying this on these boards for what twenty years now going back to the early days of the UT forums? Huge offseason even then I’m not a fan of Lynn. What’s AJ Smith and Schottenheimer up to these days? Come back Antonio!

I got a bad feeling about this.

:killme:

Comment

• ChargingBolts
              Superbowl?
              • Sep 2018
              • Los Angeles/Chicago
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Man we’ve been saying this on these boards for what twenty years now going back to the early days of the UT forums? Huge offseason even then I’m not a fan of Lynn. What’s AJ Smith and Schottenheimer up to these days? Come back Antonio!

Shotty has alzheimers and is doing bad last I saw a few years ago, doesn't even remember who his wife is half the time I think.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Even if Miami signed Rivers I wouldn’t be shocked if they still drafted Tua
                most important position
                there almost can’t be too much investment
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

BDH, there's also some reasons to have a good feeling about it. The money saved could help them to keep some important players like Bosa, Allen, etc. Also, it could be used to sign some frfee agent OL help.

IMO, I still think they are better off with bringing Rivers back, getting some OL help and going bpa in the draft. Those one score losses could be turned into wins next season with a few good picks in the draft.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Shotty has alzheimers and is doing bad last I saw a few years ago, doesn't even remember who his wife is half the time I think.
                    Betcha he can still beat the Raiders.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

BDH, there's also some reasons to have a good feeling about it. The money saved could help them to keep some important players like Bosa, Allen, etc. Also, it could be used to sign some frfee agent OL help.

IMO, I still think they are better off with bringing Rivers back, getting some OL help and going bpa in the draft. Those one score losses could be turned into wins next season with a few good picks in the draft.

See that’s why you were a good mod and Chargers fan and fair enough. That said I will be keeping one finger on the panic button. :freakout:

What about this QB from Oregon? The only thing I know is that he is a large human being.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        Even if Miami signed Rivers I wouldn’t be shocked if they still drafted Tua
                        most important position
                        there almost can’t be too much investment
                        Yes, makes sense. If we kept Rivers I would still want them to draft a replacement to groom

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

See that’s why you were a good mod and Chargers fan and fair enough. That said I will be keeping one finger on the panic button. :freakout:

What about this QB from Oregon? The only thing I know is that he is a large human being.
                          Herbert is big and strong, he's very smart, runs pretty well, has a big arm but he kind of reminds me of John Hadl. Just like Hadl, he can throw several passes in a row that are on the money but then he can miss badly on the next 6/7. Considering all of the above I think he's a risky pick but you can also see that he could have a big upside. Picking QB's is always a risk.
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X