• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

If the Spanii want to pretend to make a splash, get the first game at KC that Thursday night on NBC, win the media blitz around free agency in March and get more national TV games than the Chargers deserve - plus, be a bad football team, they sign Brady

Brady will make too much money to allow Telesco to properly rebuild the team. If Brady is a Charger, its because Dumbo Dean wants to makea statement - not win games.

The Chargers need OL, NT/DT, MLB, CB, a WR with speed. And in order, its OL, DT/NT, OL, MLB - than CB and WR for me. The Chargers need to win at the line of scrimmage

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Brady makes no sense. He is immobile, a system QB, unclear how he will fare without Belicheck. He has played in the same system his entire career. Think about that. Who gets to do that? Nobody. And he played in a system that somehow gave him 5-7 seconds to stand there, flat footed, and wait for reads to come open all the time. Who gets to do that? Nobody. And he benefited from all the cheating his team did. You all know it. And he is OLD. Why pay him $30M and handicap the team? For what?

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• SDBORN
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        Brady makes no sense. He is immobile, a system QB, unclear how he will fare without Belicheck. He has played in the same system his entire career. Think about that. Who gets to do that? Nobody. And he played in a system that somehow gave him 5-7 seconds to stand there, flat footed, and wait for reads to come open all the time. Who gets to do that? Nobody. And he benefited from all the cheating his team did. You all know it. And he is OLD. Why pay him $30M and handicap the team? For what?

TG
        Some are reporting its more about winning than the money for him right now. I'm curious to see what his final contract will look like.

Comment

• ChargerBuckeye
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
          If the Spanii want to pretend to make a splash, get the first game at KC that Thursday night on NBC, win the media blitz around free agency in March and get more national TV games than the Chargers deserve - plus, be a bad football team, they sign Brady

Brady will make too much money to allow Telesco to properly rebuild the team. If Brady is a Charger, its because Dumbo Dean wants to makea statement - not win games.

The Chargers need OL, NT/DT, MLB, CB, a WR with speed. And in order, its OL, DT/NT, OL, MLB - than CB and WR for me. The Chargers need to win at the line of scrimmage
          CB is our biggest need on defense

Comment

• ChargerBuckeye
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Some are reporting its more about winning than the money for him right now. I'm curious to see what his final contract will look like.
            A lot of people seem to ignore this. From Facebook groups, to twitter fans.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
              ~ Charger Fan ~
              • Sep 2018
              • Jupiter, FL
              • Send PM

I voted yes. Spanos needs to sell tickets. I’m sure they were embarrassed by the soccer stadium fiasco. It’s about making money, not wins!

Comment

• Blue Thunder
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Arlington, TX
                • Send PM

If we are going to really build a run-first RPO, running QB style of offense like Lynn wants, then Brady makes absolutely no sense. If it's all about the Benjamins (not Travis) and making a big splash, then Brady will be coming and we will remain a dysfunctional team that has no identity and can't get out of its own way. At least for the foreseeable future.

I'd like to think that the Chargers "braintrust" can make the logical choice and, in that case, Brady shouldn't even be an option, but if the Spani are only worried about appearances and couldn't care less about the quality of the product that they put on the field... well, then maybe I should change my vote from no to yes.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                  model s fashion GIF

Welcome to LA....
                  She'll tear Dean Spanos to shreds. Is he man enough to take the abuse?

For that reason alone....Tom Brady, come on down!

Comment

• bartman83642
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
                    I voted yes. Spanos needs to sell tickets. I’m sure they were embarrassed by the soccer stadium fiasco. It’s about making money, not wins!
                    Problem is Spanos shouldn't be embarrassed about the soccer stadium thing, they should be embarrassed about themselves and the way they run the team.

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

She'll tear Dean Spanos to shreds. Is he man enough to take the abuse?

For that reason alone....Tom Brady, come on down!
                      Her luxury box is almost done.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

Her luxury box is almost done.
                        Vajazzle?

Comment

• bartman83642
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post

Vajazzle?
                          Just getting ready to leave work. Had to stifle some laughter here at that one!

Comment

Working...
                          X