• Send PM

lol!
    :bertstare:

Comment

• Classic
      Hall Of Fame
      • Dec 2014
      • Send PM

I believe so yes. It seems little too obvious after we were the 1st team to be speculated on. We could be outbid and things could change but I don't think Brady makes a decision like this in March but probably a year prior. If we take OL with #6 or the most ideal take Tua @6 this could be exactly what we need to come back on track.

The Pros are that we can win now with Brady if we shortcut the rebuild by going OL in the draft and free agency. Brady much like Rivers doesn't need the greatest OT but a strong IOL and if we can replace Feeney and Q that goes along way imo. We also already have one of the best route running WR and a good T.E so no worry about who Brady is throwing too.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

No way. It’s not what Lynn wants

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          No way. It’s not what Lynn wants
          One world.
          One vision.
          One offense.
          You don't know ball

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

No way I believe Brady will leave the Patriots.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

One world.
              One vision.
              One offense.
              Goooo planet! Pre-order your copy of Captain Planet Season 1 at JB Hi-Fi today! - http://mad.mn/capplanSubscribe to our channel for all the latest updates & ...

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Saw a headline, Raturds will offer him a 2 year deal.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                  Saw a headline, Raturds will offer him a 2 year deal.
                  Id love to see them waste all their newly acquired cap on the old GOAT
                  It would just feel right to root against both the turds AND TB12 simultaneously
                  .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                  .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                  .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                  .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                  .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                  .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                  .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                  .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                  .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Review their history and the entire way the Spanos' have handled this team and try and even imagine Brady coming here. I can't.

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                      Review their history and the entire way the Spanos' have handled this team and try and even imagine Brady coming here. I can't.
                      That's what I've been thinking. If Brady cares about winning, no way he gets involved with team Spanos.

I think Lynn will finally get his wish... No Rivers, no whiz, and his guy Tyrod will finally start, in which case I hope to God we at least draft a potential QB.

It seems like they're finally letting Lynn do it all his way. Tyrod is cheap and Lynn can get himself some new toys to surround him, while our next qb develops. My guess is that's the plan.

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

I wouldn't want Brady. His inability to adjust to his receivers, plus his being on the wrong side of 40, doesn't bode well. If we wanted an established vet to run things, we could have had Rivers and at what will probably be a lower salary.

No QB is going to play well unless we can address the OL.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Sure hope not. We don't need Brady and his witch wife:

Tom Brady Says His Wife Is a 'Good Witch' and Her Rituals Help Him Win, but There's More Going on Here

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady shocked attendees at a charity event in Boston this week after informing the crowd his wife uses witchcraft before his games. Brady, who recently won his sixth Super Bowl title, told the crowd his wife is a self-proclaimed “witch.”

While getting his playoff beard shaved for charity at Gillette’s World Shaving Headquarters, Brady said: “You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years.”

"She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much," Brady said in the CBS Boston video. "So she put together a little altar for me that I can bring with pictures of my kids, and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones, and she has me wear this necklace, and take these drops she makes, and I say all these mantras, and I stopped questioning her a long time ago."

As the audience laughed, Brady went on to share how he goes to his wife for predictions.

"About four years ago we were playing the Seahawks and she said 'you better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you're going to have to do to win,' and I did all those things and by God, you know, it worked," Brady said.

In the video, he shares his wife, famous supermodel Giselle Bundchen, told him he's lucky he married a "good witch."

Apparently, Bundchen's rituals are not the only spiritual element the Bradys dabble in for success. In a New York Times interview in 2015, Brady said his family has space for multiple faiths, stating “I think we’re into everything. I don’t know what I believe. I think there’s a belief system, I’m just not sure what it is.”

Also in 2015, it was reported by USA Today, Brady kept a four-inch bronze idol of the Hindu god Ganesh in his locker. The idol is said to be the "remover of obstacles” in the Hindu faith.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/enterta...-going-on-here

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡