• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Yeah Didn't they use to burn witches somewhere round New England?Keep all that voodoo bullshit over there Brady we dont want it.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

The only reason i could see Brady coming to LA is if he’s thinking more about his and his Vajazzle’s career after football than he’s thinking about football. This would be a bad move for LAC imo, he’s sliding downhill as fast as Phil, he’s almost as stationary as Phil, and LAC can’t block the inside pass rush with the current OL roster. Spend $30M on him and you’re not gonna do much to fix that offense which needs both a new trench and more better weapons. He’d get destroyed and rattled and we’d see Bad Brady every week. Bad Brady plays like shit. Jmo.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
        Yeah Didn't they use to burn witches somewhere round New England?Keep all that voodoo bullshit over there Brady we dont want it.
        Yep...it just strikes me as being kind of creepy...imagine Giselle giving the Spani some of her magic rocks for good luck...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

LULZ.
          You don't know ball

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            The only reason i could see Brady coming to LA is if he’s thinking more about his and his Vajazzle’s career after football than he’s thinking about football. This would be a bad move for LAC imo, he’s sliding downhill as fast as Phil, he’s almost as stationary as Phil, and LAC can’t block the inside pass rush with the current OL roster. Spend $30M on him and you’re not gonna do much to fix that offense which needs both a new trench and more better weapons. He’d get destroyed and rattled and we’d see Bad Brady every week. Bad Brady plays like shit. Jmo.
            Yep...time for a bridge to building for the future...not a bridge to the past...

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
              Sure hope not. We don't need Brady and his witch wife:

Tom Brady Says His Wife Is a 'Good Witch' and Her Rituals Help Him Win, but There's More Going on Here

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady shocked attendees at a charity event in Boston this week after informing the crowd his wife uses witchcraft before his games. Brady, who recently won his sixth Super Bowl title, told the crowd his wife is a self-proclaimed “witch.”

While getting his playoff beard shaved for charity at Gillette’s World Shaving Headquarters, Brady said: “You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years.”

"She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much," Brady said in the CBS Boston video. "So she put together a little altar for me that I can bring with pictures of my kids, and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones, and she has me wear this necklace, and take these drops she makes, and I say all these mantras, and I stopped questioning her a long time ago."

As the audience laughed, Brady went on to share how he goes to his wife for predictions.

"About four years ago we were playing the Seahawks and she said 'you better listen to me, this is your year, but this is all the things you're going to have to do to win,' and I did all those things and by God, you know, it worked," Brady said.

In the video, he shares his wife, famous supermodel Giselle Bundchen, told him he's lucky he married a "good witch."

Apparently, Bundchen's rituals are not the only spiritual element the Bradys dabble in for success. In a New York Times interview in 2015, Brady said his family has space for multiple faiths, stating “I think we’re into everything. I don’t know what I believe. I think there’s a belief system, I’m just not sure what it is.”

Also in 2015, it was reported by USA Today, Brady kept a four-inch bronze idol of the Hindu god Ganesh in his locker. The idol is said to be the "remover of obstacles” in the Hindu faith.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/enterta...-going-on-here
              I’ll take his “witch wife”.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...it just strikes me as being kind of creepy...imagine Giselle giving the Spani some of her magic rocks for good luck...
                Hey, whatever it takes. What the organization has been doing has resulted in 0 championships.
                The current gods are not fans of the Bolts, obviously. Sounds like a good time to change’em up.
                Little football magic in our favor is long overdue!

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Is the yahweh/jesus bullshit better to keep around?

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                    Superbowl?
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Los Angeles/Chicago
                    • Send PM

I think Charger fans would prefer Rivers more than Brady so I don't see how that helps ticket sales, unless more visiting non-Bolt fans want to come watch Brady lose, so I don't understand how it will sell more tickets when Charger fans hate Brady and love Rivers.

The Chargers and especially Lynn want a mobile QB and didn't offer a 38 year old statue HOF'er $20-$30M I doubt they will offer a 43 year old statue HOF'er $20-$30M.

I could see Brady wanting to come to L.A. for Giselle and live in their L.A. house though.

I can see the Chargers getting Mariotta via F.A. or Cam via trade.

If no Rivers (and I prefer that Rivers is the one who ended the relationship, not the Bolts) then I want to see that $30M spent on O-line and D-line. Draft in first round the best available player ie. LB'er Simmons. I'm fine having all pro's at all positions except QB if that means that money saved was spent wisely, have a Alex Smith or Tannehill type QB and dominant D.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

There's a popcorn factor in all this foolish speculation. Selling seats with a sensational and possible over the hill QB brought in. This was tried decades ago by bringing in Johnny Unitas at the end of his career. It was kinda sad if memory serves. That was then, this is now. This topic pretty much never needed to have been speculated about.

However, if the right fit...remember how the Broncos brought in a Payton Manning who was sorta at the twilight of his career. A SB win happened for them.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Is the yahweh/jesus bullshit better to keep around?
                        Hey you say bullshit where as I think big bang morons and their merry band of science suckers are almost comical in their idiocy.Tomato potato.And I still dont want cheatin ass Brady and his fugly witch of a wife on my team.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                          Superbowl?
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Los Angeles/Chicago
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                          There's a popcorn factor in all this foolish speculation. Selling seats with a sensational and possible over the hill QB brought in. This was tried decades ago by bringing in Johnny Unitas at the end of his career. It was kinda sad if memory serves. That was then, this is now. This topic pretty much never needed to have been speculated about.

However, if the right fit...remember how the Broncos brought in a Payton Manning who was sorta at the twilight of his career. A SB win happened for them.
                          This is what I see with the Colts, bring in Rivers win Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍