POLL: Should The Bolts Trade Up For Tua?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beachcomber
    replied
    Originally posted by captaind View Post

I can't decide who sucks more: Fromm or Hurts.

Doesn't matter. I wouldn't take either one if they were still around in the 6th.
    over 5k total yards, over 50 TDs.... nearly 70 percent completion percentage.... truly sucky

or negative yards rushing, barely over 60 percent completion percentage, and less than 3k yards.... true suckage

and still think I'd take the latter over the former ??

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    If virtually any QB is a project, take Hurts at 37.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    The problem I have with PFF take is that this is fixable. I have seen plenty of kids I have coached who are terrible when pressured because they lack confidence in their fundamentals. Fix his technique issues, the ball will go where he wants it to and I think this takes care of itself in time.

You just have to take it slow with a lot of these QB. Make them start with taking the snap under center, instead of the shotgun. Work on their footwork. get them to hold the ball higher and shorten the release to quicken it. Get them in the habit of getting rid of it in 3 seconds to less. With the footwork it will force force their bodies be in position and be in correct rhythm/timing, and then the rest will work it's way out. Fromm and Hebert need to get rid of that stupid ball twirl they do too. But so many of these college QB have thrown so many passes and worked on so many more passing concepts the QB did years ago. They can throw the ball, but they won't do it consistently under pressure unless they get the mechanics working correctly.

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied
    Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Just go BPA at 6, Hurts at 37. Done.
    I can't decide who sucks more: Fromm or Hurts.

Doesn't matter. I wouldn't take either one if they were still around in the 6th.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Of course not, i did say they are coachable and will need to sit ayear. But right now i agree with him about right now. I didnt say i thought Herbert was a bust, just i agree with a lot of what he is saying. I believe Love can be a bust though.
    Yea, I hear you...we been back and forth on this before...you aren't wrong. I was just directing my displeasure at what I see as a biased smear campaign...some of these youtube videos are obnoxious. Gimme the name of any QB in this years draft, and I can find reasons to show why they might be the next big bust...and that includes Burrows. And if I had any tech skills at all, I could manufacture a slick looking video to do it with, and post it to youtube...

Only thing I like youtube for is to listen to real pundits/experts on the major sports networks, or to watch actual game footage, and draw my own conclusions.

Oh yea...movie trailers.... and video game tips also...how else am I gonna keep up with my kids? They are always kicking my ass....

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Anybody can pick apart just about any of these QB prospects...and you can find arguements against most of the QB prospects all over you tube. Doesn't make them gospel. Agree Herbert has issues too, but to label him the next bust? The video is just ignorant.
    Of course not, i did say they are coachable and will need to sit ayear. But right now i agree with him about right now. I didnt say i thought Herbert was a bust, just i agree with a lot of what he is saying. I believe Love can be a bust though.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post

This is who experts are pairing with us. No thank you.
    PFF agrees with u:

image.png

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Velo View Post

He hasn't missed any games as a pro.
    Wow...that's like saying, "aside from its maiden voyage, the Titanic never had any issues..."

Leave a comment:

• PR#1
    replied
    By the way...there isn't a QB in this draft that will start year 1 for the Bolts...anybody we pick is gonna sit a season...I'm sure of it.
    Unless there is a tyrod- baker Mayfield situation.

Our new qb could be starting by game 6.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    By the way...there isn't a QB in this draft that will start year 1 for the Bolts...anybody we pick is gonna sit a season...I'm sure of it.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Actually. I agree with alot of what he said. Been saying Herbert had accuracy issues in those areas.

But I do think he has coachable issues and said, he needs work. He will need to sit year 1.
    Agree with jioretty much saying that having a strong arm doesn't mean a whole lot except that you can really throw hard being off target and he mentions his lack of touch and anticipation.
    Anybody can pick apart just about any of these QB prospects...and you can find arguements against most of the QB prospects all over you tube. Doesn't make them gospel. Agree Herbert has issues too, but to label him the next bust? The video is just ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

LOL...so who the fuck is this guy...? Probably produced by Jax....
    Actually. I agree with alot of what he said. Been saying Herbert had accuracy issues in those areas.

But I do think he has coachable issues and said, he needs work. He will need to sit year 1.
    Agree with jioretty much saying that having a strong arm doesn't mean a whole lot except that you can really throw hard being off target and he mentions his lack of touch and anticipation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍