• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

That’s a lot of images of numbers on the helmets. Just saying.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      Is this one of yours, Chris?
      Explain that picture attachment please. Fan mock-up or possible leak?

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
        Explain that picture attachment please. Fan mock-up or possible leak?
        Just came up with a Google search.

Comment

• Vermstyr
          ACEofSPADES11
          • Jun 2013
          • Mass
          • Send PM

Been lurking a bit but haven't been very active, first post in a while, but saw this link on Facebook (which actually has a shot of thepowderblues.com tweet of the possible alternates): http://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts...partners/36534

They also show an all white mockup of the powder blue top mock-up that Blueman shared. I really wish they allowed different helmets this year because all white aways/powder blue top and helmet with yellow pants at home would be awesome.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I think they are fan-made.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
              Day One...
              • Mar 2019
              • Brentwood, 94513
              • Send PM

I know all we have us time at the moment, but when is reveal? I need something to ooooooowwww at.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                I know all we have us time at the moment, but when is reveal? I need something to ooooooowwww at.
                April 21.
                Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                Ben Herbert

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Yeah the only image i created was this one. But i had some assistance.

RenderedImage - 2020-02-13T204729.673.png

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Yeah the only image i created was this one. But i had some assistance.

RenderedImage - 2020-02-13T204729.673.png
                    How bout that Jersey with a powder blue helmet & powder blue pants? Which of course sets up a prime time TV POWDER BLUE OUT!!

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2020
                      • Send PM

https://high-boltage.com/2020/04/02/...argers-jersey/

You heard it here first and I am willing to bet everything on it. I have never been more sure about anything EVER. This is fact! Let me tell you why.

Earlier today, I posted an article talking about what to expect with the Charger’s new uniforms and Charger fans were definitely interested. It was my most successful article by far. I have never had so many readers by so many fans in such a short period of time. It was definitely a large topic of conversation in the facebook groups. In the comments section of this particular facebook post, a man commented stating that there was a hint on the Sofi Website. I will not reveal the mans name for privacy reasons, but I will explain why I believe this to be fact! Here is the comment that he so graciously left.
                      The first comment states to look at the SOFI Stadium website to stumble upon a clue. Obviously, I scoured the website in search of this potential clue and after about an hour searching, I was ready to give up. As I was about to leave, I clicked on the Charger’s seating link in the drop down menu as a final farewell and I stumbled across a very subtle, easy to overlook clue. Its not much, but it caught my eye. When you click on the link, there is a very quick yellow flash which turns to blue almost immediately after. There is was! YELLOW! Then it dawned on me. (Here is a quick snapshot of the clue)

While it doesn’t seem like much, it got me thinking, but I needed to find out more. I didn’t trust this easy to overlook detail. And yes, he even states “yellow” is coming in the comment below that. “Not only that, If you have been to Carson, yellow is coming.” My thought now becomes, is he credable? Who is this guy dropping this hint? So I did what any natural stalker would do. I googled him and what did I find?

Advertisements