• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Yeh I'm more excited about the new uni unveil right now than I am the draft. The draft discussion has been beaten to damn DEATH.
    We already have an idea of the uniforms. Powder blue tops with white or yellow pants. No navy in the away jerseys ....not sure on the helmets. Its cool they are changing but Draft is much bigger. It'll be something we have seen before so not that exciting but curious.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If I were TAmpa - might have brought back a version of the 76 creamsicle. Maybe a different shade of orange - but the Buc on the helmet was pretty cool

Hoping the Chargers do right
      The Bucs probably will, but once when the one-helmet rule is lifted. The one-helmet rule is preventing teams from wanting to wear their throwbacks.

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We already have an idea of the uniforms. Powder blue tops with white or yellow pants. No navy in the away jerseys ....not sure on the helmets. Its cool they are changing but Draft is much bigger. It'll be something we have seen before so not that exciting but curious.
      When the team switched the main jersey color to powder blue, it made no sense for the team to wear navy pants with the white jersey.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Agreed. The draft is bigger. Especially this draft. We have an opportunity to set this franchise on the right track for years to come. But as a kid, I fell in love with the Bolts because of their uniforms. At 9 in a library in S. Carolina I saw them for the 1st time & they looked like super heroes to me. Started trying to watch them the best I could from afar & it just so happened to be during a time when they were rewriting the record books with high flying Offense. I think it'd really be hard for them to screw up the unis to a point that I wouldn't like them. They'd have to do something like take the bolt off & just slap an LA on the helmet or something stupid like that. I don't think they will. It does suck that our #1 draft pick won't get to walk across that stage & hold one up though.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Agreed. The draft is bigger. Especially this draft. We have an opportunity to set this franchise on the right track for years to come. But as a kid, I fell in love with the Bolts because of their uniforms. At 9 in a library in S. Carolina I saw them for the 1st time & they looked like super heroes to me. Started trying to watch them the best I could from afar & it just so happened to be during a time when they were rewriting the record books with high flying Offense. I think it'd really be hard for them to screw up the unis to a point that I wouldn't like them. They'd have to do something like take the bolt off & just slap an LA on the helmet or something stupid like that. I don't think they will. It does suck that our #1 draft pick won't get to walk across that stage & hold one up though.
          Im just glad we have the Powder blues back in the fold as the main color scheme. Id prefer staying with white pants though to the yellow for home games. But we'll see, and either way it'll be nice i think , i just have my preference that they didnt ask me about lol

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Im just glad we have the Powder blues back in the fold as the main color scheme. Id prefer staying with white pants though to the yellow for home games. But we'll see, and either way it'll be nice i think , i just have my preference that they didnt ask me about lol
            I told myself that when I turned 50 I was done with buying jerseys... I have a feeling that I lied to me.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Do we know when the uniforms will be put out the there? Maybe April 14

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Do we know when the uniforms will be put out the there? Maybe April 14
                21st

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Send PM

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Noice

.005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                    .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                    .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                    .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                    .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                    .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                    .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                    .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                    .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

21st
                      thanks!

save the best for last MoFo's

(don't fail us Spanii - you got this - its not that complicated - just look at what Fleet did)

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

I just received my hat moments ago.
                          It's the main blue one.59FIFTY Low Profile.
                          This shade of Powder Blue is perfect.
                          Lighter than recent Color Rush Blue for Thursday Nights.

What I believe is gonna pop on the unis is this blue,
                          with some sunshine yellow sprinkled in.
                          It's the colors !

Now the hat...
                          The Yellow Lightning Bolt is 3d stitched, you might recall @ ProShop.
                          The Powder Blue outline and the white trim outside of that is stitched, less pronounced.
                          An interesting feature is that the Powder Blue hat and the Powder Blue stitching are identical colors,
                          but composed differently.
                          When the light hits the hat the colors appear different-the stitched trim looks slightly darker.
                          This effect, I believe will carry over to the uniform.
                          Matte helmet ?
                          Who knows ?
                          But I suspect that the Lightning Bolt on our unis will have
                          some sort of subtle contrast to it that is really cool !
                          Simple, clean, but not...

When's the 21st ?

:drool:
                          Last edited by wu-dai clan; 04-11-2020, 05:04 PM. Reason: Color Rush Blue not Throw Back Blue
                          You don't know ball

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡