• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post

Idk. He looked really good in PS almost having 4 picks. But then again we got Rayshawn “the elite” Jenkins at FS
    He did look good. But he played, what, less than a half of one preseason game due to injury and then missed the season due to injury. Hard to know what we have in Adderly. Fingers crossed.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

He did look good. But he played, what, less than a half of one preseason game due to injury and then missed the season due to injury. Hard to know what we have in Adderly. Fingers crossed.

TG
      He should be healthy this upcoming season. I’m not against putting him at corner as well. Rather him replace Jenkins though.

Harris, Hayward, King, James, Adderley..

with Davis, Jenkins as depth.

good luck throwing to that secondary lol.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Rayshawn is our FS.

think you’re incorrect

vigil will not be a starter

PJ Johnson is big/fat but is a shit run defender and doesn’t provide anything in passrush. He stood straight up at too often @UA.
        not swayed by your first two jousts, and.... now that Pierce is off the market, do you have someone (in the draft eye presume) that you'd prefer in PJ's stead ??

surprised by how much A'Shawn signed for (is he as good or better than Linval ?)

and Mr. Shelton signed for 4x what you suggested he was worth, and.... btw and for what it might be worth,
        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

not swayed by your first two jousts, and.... now that Pierce is off the market, do you have someone (in the draft eye presume) that you'd prefer in PJ's stead ??

surprised by how much A'Shawn signed for (is he as good or better than Linval ?)

and Mr. Shelton signed for 4x what you suggested he was worth, and.... btw and for what it might be worth,

i have some DTs I like through the draft.
          Signing Linval replaced my want of M. Pierce. No need for another. We have 4 DTs in LJ, JJ, JT, & CB. We’ll bring in a possible late round/UDFAs, or a vet for TC competition.

Younger. That is why.

He did from the Lions. The smart organization they are. He won’t play upto the value of his basically 1 year deal as it has an easy out clause in 2021.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

Working...
          X