Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniaque 6
    replied
    The best of that is the Chargers will receive a 3rd or a 4th for his signing.
    Unexpected ! Thanks, Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
    Thank you John Elway. My favorite GM in football. Nobody keeps the Broncos in perpetual quagmire like him. And the best part is, since he's the patron saint of Denver, they will give him a longer leash than even the longest leash that the Spanos clan owns.
    Yep...Horseface signs Gordon...the epitome of mediocrity...can't wait to see Gordon get the rock punched out for beaucoup fumbles by Derwin, Trank, Joseph and our future LB or S in the draft...this is gonna be fun!

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
    Fuck Denver
    This of course.

Leave a comment:

• Boltdiehard
    replied
    Fuck Denver

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    16 million over 2 years. That's a little less then his demands of 13 million per year from the Chargers. Gordon is probably my most disliked Charger of all time now. Right up there with McCree.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1241057324430700544

"Melvin Gordon had a better offer from another team, but the lure of playing in the same division as the #Chargers, that appealed to him."
    If true, he’s dumber than I thought

Leave a comment:

• madcaplaughs
    replied
    He'll do well for Denver. I wonder if he'll miss the 10mil/yr. the Chargers were offering? Having to face Lindsay was bad enough....

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    That's great news! We've got LOADS of defenders who are great at grasping at shoelaces as runners go by. Melvin should be easy pickins'!

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1241057324430700544

"Melvin Gordon had a better offer from another team, but the lure of playing in the same division as the #Chargers, that appealed to him."
    I'm calling BS.

Leave a comment:

• RollingThunder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SDBORN
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    He saved a bit of face at $8m/year. Just wondering who our ground and pound RB is since that is Lynn’s preferred offense.

going into last season Rivers, Gordon and Okung were 3 keys to our team. Going into 2020 none of them are on the team. Big turnover

Gordon was more ground than pound. Now we move on from endless encounters with the turf monster.

Leave a comment:

• SDBORN
    replied
    Broncos got fleeced.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X