Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt4Knob
    replied
    Good for him -- don't wish ill will health wise. Hope he fumbles at the goal line though a time or two.

Watkins - surprised he got a deal but he did play well last year. Good luck to him

Leave a comment:

• Joy Division
    replied
    He pulled a Costanza. Held out for less money. #teddanson

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I bet the "8M a year" is a maximum if he hits all kinds of incentives. Sort of like the Chris Harris deal. He says it is $20 for two years, but without the incentives (probowl, playoffs, etc) it is $17M for two years. I hate agents.

TG
    Even if that is true, the beauty of the situation is that Melvin will likely think he is the #1 guy and, as I said in the other thread, every carry they give him is one they do not give to Lindsay, which is fine by me. The Broncos are paying more for Gordon per season than we are for Ekeler and I would take Ekeler any day over Gordon.

I think there are lots of cheaper options out there that will result in us not missing Gordon at all. Good riddance!

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    I bet the "8M a year" is a maximum if he hits all kinds of incentives. Sort of like the Chris Harris deal. He says it is $20 for two years, but without the incentives (probowl, playoffs, etc) it is $17M for two years. I hate agents.

TG

Leave a comment:

• BearWithJetpack
    replied
    Thank you John Elway. My favorite GM in football. Nobody keeps the Broncos in perpetual quagmire like him. And the best part is, since he's the patron saint of Denver, they will give him a longer leash than even the longest leash that the Spanos clan owns.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    I’m already entertained by this
    in March

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    I see Gordon on the market again next year as he fails to live up to his contract.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
    Who else got a feeling he’s gonna go off for 200 scrimmage yards against us lol
    Not me.

Leave a comment:

• Silversurfer
    replied
    Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post

Not me
    Me either, that guy needs a perfect hole to run through. Ekler will put up more yards when we play them.

Leave a comment:

• Jorgecasas10
    replied
    Good news for pur compensatory picks, really good rb draft class this year

Leave a comment:

• Charge!
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    MG III + Phillip Lindsay.

EK + Jonathan Taylor.

The Circle of Life.
    I think Taylor is a much better back than gordon.....Taylor is faster and runs with more power.....

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    He saved a bit of face at $8m/year. Just wondering who our ground and pound RB is since that is Lynn’s preferred offense.

going into last season Rivers, Gordon and Okung were 3 keys to our team. Going into 2020 none of them are on the team. Big turnover

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍