• Tylerlaw13
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2020
    • Send PM

Bryan Bulaga Tape

I broke down some film on Bryan Bulaga and figured I would share

https://high-boltage.com/2020/03/19/...-bryan-bulaga/

​​​​​​
    There is a lot to get excited about for Charger fans. The Chargers have made two drastic moves to upgrade the offensive line, trading for Trai Turner and signing former Packer, Bryan Bulaga. Bulaga is one of the leagues top pass blockers, and his signing comes at a time most needed. There will be a new signal caller in Los Angeles, and it is important that the team has a hot start if it is going to win the Battle for LA. The offensive line has been atrocious for years, and Bulaga, along with Trai Turner, instantly makes the right side one of the best in the league.

So How Good is Bryan Bulaga?

For starters, Bulaga is a massive man. He is 6’5”, 314 pounds with tree trunks for thighs. While he may have just turned 31 years old, he still plays at an extremely high level, specifically in pass protection. He has a really strong anchor and plays with good bend. He has the footwork you want for a player who typically takes on the defenses best pass rusher each week. He allowed only 4 sacks for the entire season. He is also extremely smart and cerebral.

He is great for the zone blocking scheme that the Chargers employ. He isn’t a mauler, but he does have some push for the position and will help the run game. He ranked as the 13th best starting tackle according to PFF and 6th Right Tackle specifically. His grade for run blocking was the highest it’s been in his whole career, outside 2011. Reunited with James Campen, who was his positional coach for most his career, expect big things from Baby Bulaga!

I have broken down some film on Bryan Bulaga versus one of his matchups against the Chicago Bears. It is my first time breaking down film aloud, but you can see just how impressive he was, especially against Khalil Mack. Look for #75 on the right side. Enjoy!
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post

Nice......thx!

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post

​​​​​​
      There is a lot to get excited about for Charger fans. The Chargers have made two drastic moves to upgrade the offensive line, trading for Trai Turner and signing former Packer, Bryan Bulaga. Bulaga is one of the leagues top pass blockers, and his signing comes at a time most needed. There will be a new signal caller in Los Angeles, and it is important that the team has a hot start if it is going to win the Battle for LA. The offensive line has been atrocious for years, and Bulaga, along with Trai Turner, instantly makes the right side one of the best in the league.

So How Good is Bryan Bulaga?

For starters, Bulaga is a massive man. He is 6’5”, 314 pounds with tree trunks for thighs. While he may have just turned 31 years old, he still plays at an extremely high level, specifically in pass protection. He has a really strong anchor and plays with good bend. He has the footwork you want for a player who typically takes on the defenses best pass rusher each week. He allowed only 4 sacks for the entire season. He is also extremely smart and cerebral.

He is great for the zone blocking scheme that the Chargers employ. He isn’t a mauler, but he does have some push for the position and will help the run game. He ranked as the 13th best starting tackle according to PFF and 6th Right Tackle specifically. His grade for run blocking was the highest it’s been in his whole career, outside 2011. Reunited with James Campen, who was his positional coach for most his career, expect big things from Baby Bulaga!

I have broken down some film on Bryan Bulaga versus one of his matchups against the Chicago Bears. It is my first time breaking down film aloud, but you can see just how impressive he was, especially against Khalil Mack. Look for #75 on the right side. Enjoy!
      Welcome aboard
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Solid contribution...thanks! And Welcome to the forum...
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Good stuff. Appreciate the work you put in.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing improved OL. Bulaga could be a favorite.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Very nice job. Thank you!

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Berserker76
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Love Bulaga, just hope his health holds up.

Comment

Working...
                X