What if TT calls 31 teams bluffs
    and stays at #6.

---Tua.
    ---Isaiah.
    ---Several OTs

On the board.
    This may be what happens.

Who you got ? Tua ?

I am thinking that this may be our scenario.
    As much as I like Tua,
    the lack of intel and medical reports,
    might make trading up,
    or even taking Tua @ #6,
    a dicey proposition.

There is plenty to be said for getting a Derwin-Isaiah superD,
    or going for a sure thing OT.
    Wow, if I knew that I might be a GM. I just think with all the chips on the table and Tua being A high Reward For the Chargers who are looking for a long term face at QB. I really think Lynn could be a scape goat next year and a new coach (Saban) could be a great master plan.

just Imagine Saban testing NFL again with a QB he groomed. Saban is no longer king in College ranks.

This would be a great way to keep all of our good drafted players. I really thInk the riff between Lynn/FO and Rivers sent a negative message to the rest of the team. If Gordon was buddy’s With Lynn or Vias versa why did he turn down $10 mil?

If TT is smart he has a better plan than Lynn and Taylor.

Nick Saban love A great OL.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Trubisy is on his way to becoming a bust. So I hope Telesco doesn't bring him here.

He can't throw in the pocket so teams scheme to keep him in the pocket and then let the interceptions happen.

If you spent more than 30 minutes studying him, I'm sure you would know this.
      Agree, I wouldn't give a 5th for him. ...maybe a 6th but really not interested. Let's see if Stick man has improved.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Sb4Rivers View Post

Wow, if I knew that I might be a GM. I just think with all the chips on the table and Tua being A high Reward For the Chargers who are looking for a long term face at QB. I really think Lynn could be a scape goat next year and a new coach (Saban) could be a great master plan.

just Imagine Saban testing NFL again with a QB he groomed. Saban is no longer king in College ranks.

This would be a great way to keep all of our good drafted players. I really thInk the riff between Lynn/FO and Rivers sent a negative message to the rest of the team. If Gordon was buddy’s With Lynn or Vias versa why did he turn down $10 mil?

If TT is smart he has a better plan than Lynn and Taylor.

Nick Saban love A great OL.
        Saban makes millions at Bama. Spano's don't pay millions of what Saban gets for a HC. He goes cheap there.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

Rumors going around Watson unhappy in Houston after trading away Hopkins + direction of team. Would you guys want him here?

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

What is the tittle of that thread ?

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
              Rumors going around Watson unhappy in Houston after trading away Hopkins + direction of team. Would you guys want him here?
              It would depend on what we were giving up. Watson is certainly worth trading for but it would look bad to get fleeced by a team that constantly makes terrible trades.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

P.J. Walker is a Panthers.
                I wish he will not be the next K. Warner.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

even if Tua didn't pan out, the Bolts would get a pass in the forum of public opinion.... geez Louiz, eye hope not !!

I'm pretty open minded, but if Tua falls to 6, you gotta take him. You absolutely don't have to, and shouldn't even think about it.... just no way is that a prudent decision.

Hell, I think we may trade up for him...I don't like it, but it makes sense. makes no sense whatsoever.... none whatsoever.

I think we end up with Simmons, Herbert, or Tua...the odds favor at least one of them being there... and the bottom line is no matter who I prefer, I would be happy with anyone of those picks.
                  eye can only hope we end up w/a franchise OT, and.... hoping that's Wirfs.

the risk factor is monumental w/Tua, and still a large consideration w/Herbert.

eye understand the Simmons pick, and.... not sure it elevates us to the levels some here suspect/wish for ??

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Sure, trade them Tyrod, Tevi and a 2nd

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

eye can only hope we end up w/a franchise OT, and.... hoping that's Wirfs.

the risk factor is monumental w/Tua, and still a large consideration w/Herbert.

eye understand the Simmons pick, and.... not sure it elevates us to the levels some here suspect/wish for ??
                      A safety/LB that can blitz and tackle? QB, Offensive tackle, or stud receiver will make a difference.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

2021 dual threat/mobile QBs >>> Sam Ehlinger, Jarrett Gauantano, Skylar Thompson

and won't break the bank to get 'em….
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

You mean a real QB? Sure but not if it cost two first round picks.
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡