• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tylerlaw13
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2020
    • Send PM

Chris Harris Jr Article And Film Breakdown

Check out my latest article and film breakdown on our new cornerback.

chris-harris-swap.jpg

The Los Angeles Chargers are very familiar with Chris Harris Jr. He has played for the division rival Denver Broncos since they picked him up as an UDFA. He is a former 1st-team All-Pro, 2x 2nd-team All-Pro, 4-time pro bowler and Super Bowl Champion. He has been a top-5 corner for the majority of his career. Last year was his worst graded year according to PFF, where he had his first year graded under 70.0. Don’t let that scare you away though, as Harris is still one of the top corners in the league.

Harris has moved around a bit in the Broncos defense. Last year, he lined up primarily out wide, but in previous years, he has lined up in the slot. An argument can be said that he was better in the slot, considering his ability to make tackles in space and play closer to the line of scrimmage. It looks like the Chargers plan to employ him in the slot, play Michael Davis and Casey Hayward out wide, and move Desmond King into the Adrian Phillips role as a dime linebacker/ hybrid safety. For depth, Harris can split out wide and King can move into the slot role as well. There is some position flexibility having both Harris and King on the roster together.

Harris is 30 years old, and his years of experience playing in what has been a top defense in Denver for his whole career will help make the Chargers defense much better. He does so many things well in coverage. His footwork and change of direction is still one of the best. He plays well in zone or in man coverage. He still has the ability to track the ball at the highest point and wrestle contested catches to incompletion. While he may have given yards up in coverage last year, look for him to make a rebound with something to prove. The Chargers look to have the best secondary in the NFL next year, in addition to a more athletic linebacking corps in starting rotation. Expect the Charger’s thunderstorm to cancel flights through the air all next year!

Check out some film study in the video below. Harris was matched up against AJ Brown who had a phenomenal rookie season for the Tennessee Titans last year.

• Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
    check out my latest article and film breakdown on our new cornerback.

https://high-boltage.com/2020/03/23/...ris-harris-jr/
    Would be great if you could copy and paste your material in the post. This way everyone can read it without having to visit your site. Its great to have you man.

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2020
      • Send PM

Directing people to my site allows me to keep track of my metrics. I try to keep track of how many people are reading my posts etc, plus I get ad revenue from anyone whose reading my posts on my website.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

Did you keep track of how many times he was illegally holding or committing pass interference and got away with it?

Because it was a lot. (at least when they played the chargers.)

Yes, I am still bitter.
        :More Q Please:
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Directing people to my site allows me to keep track of my metrics. I try to keep track of how many people are reading my posts etc, plus I get ad revenue from anyone whose reading my posts on my website.
          Just the way i do it here man. You can do both. Many here post from work. Have filters in place by businesses. Posting the content in addition to the link helps those members see it without having to clear your site for approval from their digital staff's.

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2020
            • Send PM

Alright, I’ll do an excerpt then and leave the link below. Thanks!

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Alright, I’ll do an excerpt then and leave the link below. Thanks!
              I dont charge charger fans who promote their content here. I do it to help the fan base grow. So the deal i have with guys like you who post their content...is to meet me halfway. If they only care about getting their link clicked and their site stats increased how does that help me? It feels sort of one sided.

You are more than welcome to post your content with just the link. And in some way make money off the traffic you get from me. But thats more advertising. Im all ears if you want to structure payments. lol

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2020
                • Send PM

If you want the $2 I make a month in ads I can split it with you lol. Venmo? I’m growing the website still, so I don’t have much traffic. Just trying to figure it out

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

If you want the $2 I make a month in ads I can split it with you lol. Venmo? I’m growing the website still, so I don’t have much traffic. Just trying to figure it out
                  Post your site at boltsfromtheblue.com. I'm sure they would welcome different content instead of the crap that one posts lol.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Wasnt serious about your cash. Just trying to make a point. Post your links. We will click them. But make sure everyone here can read your content. Its good coverage for you. And the football discussion here has shaped a lot of smart fans. Hope you stick around. Good luck with the site.

I did add you too our team section.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 6.32.26 PM.png

Comment

• boldarblood
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I'll support more Chargers sites and fans, clicked on link and bookmarked. GL

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍