• Show
Clear All
  • Boltsfan70
    East Coast Chargers Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
    • Send PM

Keenan Allen Trade Rumors?

Why do i see post about keenan Allen getting traded all over the place. On facebook. I would rather trade Ingram instead.
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

They are coming from articles that are merely suggesting the chargers should trade him since hes a FA at seasons end. Here is one example.

​​​​​​https://www.12up.com/posts/eagles-ch...s-01e5bqacbrn0

Comment

• Boltsfan70
      East Coast Chargers Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
      • Send PM

Ya that is one a saw of we cant sign everybody ship ingram

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

If we trade KA, I don’t care what happens in the draft, we won’t be competing for a championship in 2020 if there was any chance to begin with.
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

These are usually fans of other teams that want a guy like Allen so they start a rumor hoping it will happen.

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

even with Keenan I really dont think we're going to the POs let alone the SB. I just dont see it in this team. that way I can be pleasantly surprised if we do make it

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post
              These are usually fans of other teams that want a guy like Allen so they start a rumor hoping it will happen.
              This. Some guy who writes for Bleacher Report or some other amateur web publication has nothing better to do in the off-season during social isolation and they dream up these scenarios, because, yes, they'd love to see Keenan Allen on their team.

Comment

• Steve
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • South Carolina
                • Meteorologist
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                They are coming from articles that are merely suggesting the chargers should trade him since hes a FA at seasons end. Here is one example.

​​​​​​https://www.12up.com/posts/eagles-ch...s-01e5bqacbrn0
                Get used to them. We have several players that will be attractive across the league and plenty of guys who are productive who will be FA next offseason.

Ingram, Allen, H. Henry, Pouncey, Bosa, Perryman, Taylor, Mike Williams (depending on whether we pick up the 5th year option), Forrest Lamp (if he has a good season), Dan Feeney (if he has good season), Rochell, Jenkins, King.

We have just shy of $129 mill in cap space, but even with some of the low performers leaving, and older guys either taking less (or leaving) there will be some tough choices. We can also (potentially) carry over some of the excess from this season to next.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

I saw a guy posting that Dallas should give us a 1 and a 3 for Bosa. Some guys are stupid and other guys are stupider.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    I saw a guy posting that Dallas should give us a 1 and a 3 for Bosa. Some guys are stupid and other guys are stupider.
                    not sure eye get who's stupid and who's not, and... think Bosa's value is more a first and second this year, or the Cowboy's first this year and next.... ??

and.... would def do that.... (unless Bosa is dead set on remaining a Charger.... something eye am yet to be convinced of.... whatsoever ?)
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      And then there are the guys who are more stupider.:cuss::cuss:

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

and re: Keenan,and no matter how much we've enjoyed watching him as a Charger, just don't like the thought of going forward w/a Larry Fitzgeraldesque roster.

the more eye get w/things, the more eye appreciate the value of a complete and more balanced roster, which entails not overpaying for QBs, WRs, RBs, pass rushers, CBs or most any other position, and rather moving on via the accumulation of draft picks and cap space.
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                        X