58 Prospects To Virtually Participate In The Draft. Who Is Picked Last? Predictions?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    Moss deserves some love...I have watched his whole career and Moss is a damn good running back that will have a solid NFL career. Granted he had a terrible combine (even he admits it) but with the pads on the guy is a bad ass. He will have a pro career as a between the tackles back who will occasionally get loose in the open field. He looks slow when running but still manages big yards on breakaway runs (not sure how?). Also, not bad out of the backfield as a receiver and I think he is really good in pass pro. He is not flashy, just a steady banger that is hard to tackle and wears defenses out.

He is Utah's all time leading rusher and # 10 all time in the Pac 12. Now is he in the top 58 of this draft, that is debatable but I think he will be when we look back...

Plus, he is a really good dude...was even part of a local charity feeding under privileged school kids. How many college football stars can say that?
    Wrong dude!

Comment

Working...
    X