Yep.

Comment

• WindsorUK
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Windsor, U.K.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
      I still don’t understand why the powder blues and yellow pants are everyone’s favorite.
      Maybe a throwback vibe?
      Don't like either the colour rush uni's. Why not ALL PB- helmet, jerseys, trousers?
      Or PB trousers with white jerseys?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Cant stand the yellow facemask. And i kind of wish the uniforms had backing under the bolts. Make the leg bolt a little bigger with no backing. But the current stye Bolt. The shoulder bolts bigger and more vertical. With white backing on the PB and PB backing on the white. Just totally new versions of the old uniforms. And of course the gray masks and black numbers

61apEcJLw3L._AC_SL1109_.jpg

Alworth-Lance-2.png

Comment

• SBbound
          Casual fanatic
          • Feb 2019
          • Merced/San Diego
          • Send PM

I dig the yellow facemasks. The Chargers were the first team to sport non-grey masks with the Coryell era yellow. Sid Brooks came up with that color concept.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

PB & White, or all-whites on the road, with white helmet. always hated yellow pants with any jersey whether PB, Royal Blue, NB or White.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

I know there was talks of getting rid of the one color helmet rule, but does anybody know if that passed or was even presented? I always thought that was a ridiculous grasp at "protecting the players". If you're going to have the Coryell royals then let them wear the Coryell helmets.

Comment

• Classic
                Hall Of Fame
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

I didn't like the yellow pants at first but re-watching games they really pop out alot. My favorite are the all whites followed by the pb blues. Facemasks are great too they make us stand out in all whites or pb blues. They can be too much when we were yellow pants and powder blues though.

Comment

• northerner
                  Charger fan since '79
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  Cant stand the yellow facemask. And i kind of wish the uniforms had backing under the bolts. Make the leg bolt a little bigger with no backing. But the current stye Bolt. The shoulder bolts bigger and more vertical. With white backing on the PB and PB backing on the white. Just totally new versions of the old uniforms. And of course the gray masks and black numbers
                  the yellow face mask with a white helmet is strange to me. however, with a blue helmet (Fouts era) the yellow facemask was awesome. i started watching during the Fouts era, so i am not a fan of the white helmet at all - it is a horrible color to go with yellow. my preference would be to keep the facemask yellow and make the helmet powder blue.

or at least be able to wear throwback helmets and give us a Fouts era jersey once a season.

Comment

• northerner
                    Charger fan since '79
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

61apEcJLw3L._AC_SL1109_.jpg
                    that all-white could have just been brought over as a carbon copy for the new uniforms. that would have been awesome.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

that all-white could have just been brought over as a carbon copy for the new uniforms. that would have been awesome.
                      It is the only all-white I really like !

Comment

• Xenos
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

I for one am happy this thread popped up again after a year hiatus.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Winter Mock Up by Spida. These are pretty popular on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                          X