• Show
Clear All
  • JOJAX85
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2018
    • Irmo, SC
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Probably a privacy thing. Though that's a question for Fleet than me.
    Ah. That's why I'm in the .08%.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Ah. That's why I'm in the .08%.
      The legally intoxicated?

:toyou:
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

The legally intoxicated?

:toyou:
        Some times.
        Pulling for this team for 40 years, I don't know how you couldn't be.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Some times.
          Pulling for this team for 40 years, I don't know how you couldn't be.
          I feel you brother!
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• FliptheSwitch56
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2020
            • Send PM

If you're gonna wear the pimp suit, better bring the pimp hand

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Moving the post release discussion here. The Dark Blues look killer.

EWKzInWU4AI9Cbf.jpeg
              They look good in photos, but not a great idea for an outdoor team to wear nearly black uniforms in the hot sun of the southern US. No other southern team in college or pros wear dark jersey's unless they play in air conditioned domes......

There have been many home games over the years where Chargers were stupidly wearing the dark navy blues in the extreme heat of SD stadium and had leads in first half but team was so drained that in second half Chargers got rolled, and lost.... It made such a difference, that one year shanahan's broncos were told to wear their darks(at the time were navy blue), but shanahan deliberately only brought the whites so Chargers would be forced to wear darks and that was when Spamos didn't want the team wearing the powder blues..... so chargers were forced to wear the navys in a heat wave and were dominated after halftime.......

The air Coryell chargers used to wear white almost all the time...... cooler and easier for QB to quickly spot his teammates in peripheral vision...... cowboys and dolphins used to do that also even though their dark uniforms are not really dark anyway..... any advantage is an advantage......

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

They look good in photos, but not a great idea for an outdoor team to wear nearly black uniforms in the hot sun of the southern US. No other southern team in college or pros wear dark jersey's unless they play in air conditioned domes......

There have been many home games over the years where Chargers were stupidly wearing the dark navy blues in the extreme heat of SD stadium and had leads in first half but team was so drained that in second half Chargers got rolled, and lost.... It made such a difference, that one year shanahan's broncos were told to wear their darks(at the time were navy blue), but shanahan deliberately only brought the whites so Chargers would be forced to wear darks and that was when Spamos didn't want the team wearing the powder blues..... so chargers were forced to wear the navys in a heat wave and were dominated after halftime.......

The air Coryell chargers used to wear white almost all the time...... cooler and easier for QB to quickly spot his teammates in peripheral vision...... cowboys and dolphins used to do that also even though their dark uniforms are not really dark anyway..... any advantage is an advantage......
                Those are color rush uniforms that I believe are only supposed to be worn on Thursday nights.
                11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Maybe they can wear it on cold nights in November or December?

Comment

• Xenos
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

I'm still not sure how I feel about the gold pants. And that's probably because I wasn't alive to appreciate them during the era they were in.

Comment

• chris9341
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

I voted for the royal blue jersey but in reality there all pretty nice. But one combination i wish they did do is the royal blue Jersey with yellow pants. The one thing I really like is the lightning bolt on the side of the Pants and the lightning bolts painted yellow on the helmets.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

This navy looks fucking great!
                        Navy bolt & facemask on the helmet are legit!
                        Fucking fuck yes it does.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Probably a privacy thing. Though that's a question for Fleet than me.
                          Zero problems with you guys posting pics of yourselves. Your property and privacy. If you guys dont have a problem with it i dont. Many pics can be traced back to social media though. Which may lead to names. All someone has to do is save the image and do a google search of that image. If its on FB or Insta it will lead them there.

Just so you guys know.

Comment

Working...
                          X