Anyone one the trade up or down train?

Comment

• Chargers33
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
      Anyone one the trade up or down train?
      Unless TT has changed his ways it's just not his thing. Do believe there have been years when we should have dropped back. like the year we picked Fluker at 11 after all the top tackles were already gone, or in 2017 and picked up some extra picks if we weren't going to take Watson or Mahomes. And moving may be a good option tonight, but history shows that's not what TT does....

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Im convinced TT goes QB. Sometimes you just have to roll the dice. And after pick 10, too often its craps.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

I love how there’s almost no wrong answers on this. I think I’ll be okay with whoever TT picks. Whether it be Simmons, QB except Love, or an OT.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Who is it going to be vs who we want it to be might be pretty different for a lot of people here.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think it will be Andrew Thomas. Good pick. Safe pick. Smart pick.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

Tua or Simmons!!!! :couch::waiting:

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

I voted other. Telesco will draft Jerry Jeudy in the first round.

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

I've been hoping for an OT since the college season ended and I still think it'd be a great pick for us. I like Andrew Thomas the most but I'd be happy with any of the big four.

Tua scares me - I think of Verrett, good career in college except for some injuries. We ignored the injuries and got a great CB ...... for a few games. I fear them picking a guy that's had five injuries in a couple of years.. The players are bigger and better than the ones he played against in college.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
                      I love how there’s almost no wrong answers on this. I think I’ll be okay with whoever TT picks. Whether it be Simmons, QB except Love, or an OT.
                      That's a good attitude. And it makes sense because right now we haven't seen what these guys can do in the NFL. It's all really a huge unknown. That's both scary and exciting for me.

Comment

• marconi
                        Air Apparent
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Adventure Land
                        • Help people live their dreams
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        I've been hoping for an OT since the college season ended and I still think it'd be a great pick for us. I like Andrew Thomas the most but I'd be happy with any of the big four.

Tua scares me - I think of Verrett, good career in college except for some injuries. We ignored the injuries and got a great CB ...... for a few games. I fear them picking a guy that's had five injuries in a couple of years.. The players are bigger and better than the ones he played against in college.
                        As usual, I agree with Chargeroo. If we'd been Co-GM's all these years, the Chargers would have more Super Bowl Rings than the Patriots.

LT is the smart pick. Especially this year when there are 3 great ones you can choose from. Wirfs would be be the score of the day. If he's available,its a no brainer in my book. You pick him.
                        Thomas is also a solid pick and secures that position for years to come.
                        Becton is just a beastly man and it would just be fun to watch him line up and scare the piss out of our opponents.

With all of this being said, you have to realize that the Chargers are not thinking long term here but are going with who will sell tickets. So, once again they go against my advice as the top self-proclaimed Draft Guru and go for the best QB available. I guessing it ends up being Herbert. Who, for the record, is not who I'd pick, for the main reason that he doesn't have the "it' factor. I'd wait until the 3rd round and pick the most accurate QB in the draft- Jake Fromm. History will prove me right or wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X