Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Herbert.....Bolts Franchise QB Official Discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

    Well when I win a billion $ lottery, I’ll own a huge suit at SoFi and have Fleet do random drawings for members here to come join me and the family.





    Free cannabis, beer, hotdogs, nachos, and ice cream.
    Your Honor, my client used cannibus out of medical necessity to watch the NFL game from a distance.

    Honor: Overuled!!

    Objection your Honor, He may lose his eyesight at any given moment.

    Honor: Overuled!! I want order in my courtroom

    He's a Chargers fan!!

    Honor: Sustained. In fact case closed. He has suffered enough.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AK47 View Post

      Your Honor, my client used cannibus out of medical necessity to watch the NFL game from a distance.

      Honor: Overuled!!

      Objection your Honor, He may lose his eyesight at any given moment.

      Honor: Overuled!! I want order in my courtroom

      He's a Chargers fan!!

      Honor: Sustained. In fact case closed. He has suffered enough.
      With that kinda money the judge will be in the suite.
      Last edited by like54ninjas; 02-22-2021, 09:59 PM.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

      MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

        With that kinda money the judge will be in the suite.
        Speaking of hotdogs...gimme a Justin Herbert dog with extra mustard.

        Comment


        • Apparently Tiger was on his way to play a round with Drew Brees and Justin Herbert when he had his accident

          Comment


          • Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

            With that kinda money the judge will be in the suite.
            And his wife and daughter will be in your lap and his wife’s boyfriend will be washing your car.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              Do what you will Charger brothers, but with such a promising future I see no point on debating the past.

              maybe I'm just still feeling like a million bucks about my Padres extending Mr. Tatis Jr. for 14 years!

              Charger/Padre fans are an endangered species
              I live in the Chicago area, so I am actually a White Sox fan! The Padres are doing some nice things over there. That was a nice move by the Padres in signing Tatis to that deal, who the Sox traded away some years ago for an over the hill pitcher. The annual summary of that contract is not bad at all, especially considering that it will cover mostly his peak years.

              The Chargers are the only out of state (IL) professional team I really follow. I got addicted to those Air Coryell teams starting back in the late 70’s. Only if I knew then what I had to find out years later about Chargers owners.. LOL!

              Even through all the headaches, I am still a proud and way too loyal Chargers fan! When times are good, they have been unbelievably good and entertaining for sure following the Chargers.. but hopefully there is a SB coming soon to make it all the better!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

                Well when I win a billion $ lottery, I’ll own a huge suite at SoFi and have Fleet do random drawings for members here to come join me and the family.





                Free cannabis, beer, hotdogs, nachos, and ice cream.
                LOL...I totally had the same idea...gonna get a condo in LA, fly out for the games, and invite different ticketless Charger fans, possibly thru the forum, to share the experience...

                Cannibis though...that's all you...but I guess I could have edibles...fudge, brownies, and such....no skunking up the suite!!
                My 2022 adopted Bolts...

                #17-Zion Johnson OL Boston
                #195-Jamaree Salyer OL Georgia

                "Guards are people too...."-Tom Telesco

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

                  LOL...I totally had the same idea...gonna get a condo in LA, fly out for the games, and invite different ticketless Charger fans, possibly thru the forum, to share the experience...

                  Cannibis though...that's all you...but I guess I could have edibles...fudge, brownies, and such....no skunking up the suite!!
                  You’re correct, for us who partake, in game edibles are the more appropriate way to consume at the stadium.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

                  MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

                  Comment


                  • Richard Sherman says Herbert is better than Burrow.

                    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/joe-bur...150444083.html

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                      Richard Sherman says Herbert is better than Burrow.

                      https://www.yahoo.com/sports/joe-bur...150444083.html
                      Looks like Sherman don't mind burning his bridges with Cinci... given the years left he has to play I guess it doesn't matter. Sounds like Sherman might be willing to take a team friendly contract with the chargers for another shot at a ring!
                      Super bowl Bound 2023. Yeah Baby!

                      Comment


                      • “By far.”
                        Family*Trust*respect
                        No Excuses.
                        Classic 'Roo > time

                        Comment


                        • I was a Padres fan for a long time after I left San Diego. But they were always so bad, it became difficult to still care about them. I have reverted back to the Oakland A's, a team with which I have some personal connection, starting with three consecutive world series titles when I was in high school growing up in the San Joaquin Valley.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X