Did you become a Chargers fan after they moved to LA?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steel-Eel
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2020
    • Send PM

Did you become a Chargers fan after they moved to LA?

Did you become a Chargers fan after they moved to LA? If you did why’d you choose them over the Rams?
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

I’m pretty sure this applies to no one here.
    Mostly just a bunch of old Charger vets
    OLD OLD.... haha
    welcome to TPB though
    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steel-Eel View Post
      Did you become a Chargers fan after they moved to LA? If you did why’d you choose them over the Rams?
      was a Rams fan when they had Jack Snow/Billy Truax, Roman Gabriel/Vince Ferragamo, Jack Youngblood/Deacon Jones, and then when I grew up I moved to Diego.... no contest.

worked @Jack Murphy late seventies/early eighties and got to watch Fouts 2 Jefferson and Winslow and the bunch.... no contest.

have never looked back.... Georgia Frontiere and her move to St. Louis.
      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

It was 7 degrees, I was 9 years old and walking to school bus on the morning of December 29, 1975 in Watertown, SD with two older kids who were like my older brothers, and they were talking in great detail, about the 1975 NFC Championship Game between the Dallas Cowboys & the Minnesota Vikings played the day prior.

I watched my first pro game, Dallas vs. Pittsburgh 6 days later. Dallas lost and I cried. In 1977, the Vikings & Bears were running the ball. Period. (Green Bay sucked and had since 1970)

I then caught a Chargers game in 1977 and they were throwing the ball at a clip I'd never seen, compared to watching Bud Grant & Tom Landry. I was hooked in '77.

Now, I'm in Los Angeles.

Bombs Away.png

TWA.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

• BlazingBolt
          SLAM DUNK!
          • Jun 2013
          • East County San Diego
          • Bolt fanatic
          • Send PM

You can find new blood LA Charger fans on twitter pretty easy. This board was very SD centered before the move and relocation took a toll.

Herbert coninuting his ascension to super stardom will have long lasting effects on the fanbase with the team being in LA.
          migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• TDSD
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2022
            • Send PM

Not exactly.

Comment

Working...
            X