• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Apereg11
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2020
    • Send PM

NFL Rebranding Survey For My School Research Project

Hello NFL fans! I’m Adrien Peregoff, a senior at Glenelg High School in central Maryland. This year, I enrolled in a mentorship class where the goal of the course is to create an original synthesis paper on a topic of your choosing. Being heavily interested in all aspects of the NFL, I chose to research how the on-field team performance of a recently rebranded NFL team affects fan acceptance of the rebrand. For the data collection portion of my study, I’ve created a survey for fans of NFL teams that have recently rebranded. Since you are a fan of a team I’ve chosen to observe, I kindly ask if you would take the time to complete this survey. All you have to do to complete the survey is click the link below, answer all the questions to the best of your ability, and then press the submit button at the bottom of the page. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Link: https://forms.gle/35CesaLdg4JYWDiq5
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

how are the chargers rebranded? they moved to LA and added a silly "battle for LA" slogan, but they weren't rebranded.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Give the kid a break
      educational system sucks, not his fault
      haha
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Apereg11
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post
        how are the chargers rebranded? they moved to LA and added a silly "battle for LA" slogan, but they weren't rebranded.
        In my research paper the definition of rebrand is more than just changing location, uniform, slogan etc. It's about changing the identity of a team as a whole, hence my little explanation of the Chargers changes in the survey. You guys have no idea how much shit I went through already with this survey (Browns fans are absolutely ruthless and are terrible human beings). Thanks in advance for anybody who completes the survey, it only takes about a minute.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Ill put this in our fan section. Its where we talk about stuff like this. How we became fans. Why we root for the brand etc. Seeing a few of these random threads lately.

Cheers

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Apereg11 View Post

In my research paper the definition of rebrand is more than just changing location, uniform, slogan etc. It's about changing the identity of a team as a whole, hence my little explanation of the Chargers changes in the survey. You guys have no idea how much shit I went through already with this survey (Browns fans are absolutely ruthless and are terrible human beings). Thanks in advance for anybody who completes the survey, it only takes about a minute.
            I can’t blame ‘em
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

Working...
            X