• Show
Clear All
  • Blue Bomber
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2021
    • Winnipeg,Manitoba
    • Send PM

Chargers vs Raiders Jan 9/2022

Being a Canadian fan of the Bolts, have done the 7 hour road trip to Minneapolis once every 4 years - closest NFL venue to me to see the Chargers ,Thinking about planning a trip to Vegas for the Chargers game in Jan 2022, any advice on booking- use a travel package website (good /bad ones?), hotels in Vegas- good/bad ?
  • Blue Bomber
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2021
    • Winnipeg,Manitoba
    • Send PM

Oops once every 8 years that is, was hoping once every 4 LOL

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

If you need me to run this on our twitter i can. Sometimes we get a travel rep who can help. Unlikely here.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

You might want to try to see if the individual hotels have deals for rooms and tickets. The good thing is that its after the NYE weekend, so it won't be really really busy.

Comment

• SBbound
          Casual fanatic
          • Feb 2019
          • Merced/San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Blue Bomber View Post
          Being a Canadian fan of the Bolts, have done the 7 hour road trip to Minneapolis once every 4 years - closest NFL venue to me to see the Chargers ,Thinking about planning a trip to Vegas for the Chargers game in Jan 2022, any advice on booking- use a travel package website (good /bad ones?), hotels in Vegas- good/bad ?
          We play in Minnesota (Green Bay too) again in the 2024 season. Once the Chargers start winning again coupled with the growing fan base there should be a travel agency that handles away games with team hotel and tickets, this was the situation in SD that I was aware of from '05 through '09. It was a fun group with some of the fans going to all away games. Winning cures everything.

As for Vegas, we're going to wait to buy a ticket and hotel package in the hopes that the Raiders crash and burn this season, I expect them to go 3-14.

Comment

• Blue Bomber
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2021
            • Winnipeg,Manitoba
            • Send PM

Yeah i was kinda thinking same thing, hopefully by mid season Raiders are out of it, ticket prices start falling.

Comment

Working...
            X