• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Oh, Forrest! I never would have guessed you were Quacksaw.
    I'm not Quacksaw. I'm his ghost! Having said that...

"Hear *that*, listeners? Chargeroo is surprised! REACTION! La Mesa! Eye wanna hear from EWE! Escondido! Give me a call! Poway! Light up those lines! Everybody into the pattern!!!"

It's all good, 'Roo! Love you, man!
    Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 01-18-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• BigBad
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

I am so sorry to hear this! Your posts and responses are always ones I look at when browsing. This goes back to the old SDUT days. Laughing at the Flutopians and debating the 2004 QBs before the draft. God Bless you and your family!

Comment

• Rugger05
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Big prayers to you Roo from me and my family!!

Comment

• Midwestbolt
          • Feb 2019
          • Midwest
          • Local 150 operating engineer.
          • Send PM

I'm so sorry to read of this. Sending mojo and prayers Roo.. May the lord bring you comfort and peace.

Comment

• lightsout42
            Hire a winning coach
            • Oct 2019
            • Send PM

Roo, I don’t post much (here or historically on CMB, going back a long while now) but I’ve long respected you as a fan, an institution, and a human being. I’m saddened that we’ll soon lose you but envy your coming new life. I realize that these are just words on a digital forum, but I hope you and your family know how much you are truly loved and appreciated—by me, and many, many more. I want to thank you for everything you’ve been all these years; it’s made the world a better, brighter place.

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

I wish I could believe all the kind words the members of this forum have said about me. Truth is, I'm just another guy that's a big fan of the Chargers. If you read something more from my posts, that's Jesus in me.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Mojo Roo.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

I'm not Quacksaw. I'm his ghost! Having said that...

"Hear *that*, listeners? Chargeroo is surprised! REACTION! La Mesa! Eye wanna hear from EWE! Escondido! Give me a call! Poway! Light up those lines! Everybody into the pattern!!!"

It's all good, 'Roo! Love you, man!
                  Down it Firefighter!

Comment

• Parcells
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Hey Roo, any updates? I was thinking, I know they said three weeks to three months. I’m praying and holding out hope that you make it at least another 15 days. Because that’s the Pro Bowl, and our boy is starting at QB for the AFC. I haven’t watched the Pro Bowl in years, but this year I might just so that I can watch Herbert throw a few more passes. Anyways, was just a thought. You’re in our prayers.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                      I wish I could believe all the kind words the members of this forum have said about me. Truth is, I'm just another guy that's a big fan of the Chargers. If you read something more from my posts, that's Jesus in me.

I don't know you Roo but I must say that I shed a tear or two reading your thoughts and outlook on this situation. We will all be there at some point and the strength you are showing now should be an example to us all.

I wish you the best on that journey forward. My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2020
                        • Send PM

Sorry to hear of this Roo. I was hoping for the best this season with you in mind. It was really cool getting your perspective, especially with the rich personal Chargers history that you have provided us with. I will miss you on here during the season.

I wish you and your family the very best.

Comment

• PR#1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

chargeroo I'm so terribly sorry to hear this.

I always enjoy reading your posts and when this board goes crazy after a loss, you have always been the voice of reason.

I wanted to post PSALM 23 for you.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Good luck my friend !

Comment

Working...
                          X