• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Thanks. I know posters don't always agree with me and that is ok. I am forum battle tested (called every name in the book and invented names) and would come home to the UT forums bragging how fast I could get banned from the enemies forums spewing Bolt venom. The good old days.

I recently saw a new YouTube Podcast called the Bolt Bros Podcast. I will post a link. Many fans know what I look like but here is a link to yesterday's show and for those who think I post with idiotic takes NOW you can see the idiot LIVE. WARNING: I had no less than 5 or 6 micheladas in me which can be fun for a Podcast or freaking disaster. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peHF3TArXo&t=81s
    Loved your commentary and will be subbing that channel now for more good chargers content. The best part was the shoutout to TPBs at the end!

Preach GIF

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
      Chargers Hall of Fame
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Loved your commentary and will be subbing that channel now for more good chargers content. The best part was the shoutout to TPBs at the end!

Preach GIF
      Awesome!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
        Dea Spanos my HERO
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Preach GIF
        I had to give FLEET his props and a shameless plug for creating this site for the fans. This was my partial contribution to this site. I mentioned 'Roos name to encourage fans to ask him questions here about the Sid Gilman era where I was still picking my boogers in elementary school in the early 60's.

Glad you liked my takes. Now you can associate a face with the voice. And my face should give HOPE to ALL UGLY MEN that YOU TOO can marry a trophy wife !
        :troll:

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

I had to give FLEET his props and a shameless plug for creating this site for the fans. This was my partial contribution to this site. I mentioned 'Roos name to encourage fans to ask him questions here about the Sid Gilman era where I was still picking my boogers in elementary school in the early 60's.

Glad you liked my takes. Now you can associate a face with the voice. And my face should give HOPE to ALL UGLY MEN that YOU TOO can marry a trophy wife !
          :troll:
          We’ll need a picture of your wife to verify trophy status

Comment

• Trumpet Man
            Dea Spanos my HERO
            • Dec 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

We’ll need a picture of your wife to verify trophy status
            :sigh:

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Thanks. I know posters don't always agree with me and that is ok. I am forum battle tested (called every name in the book and invented names) and would come home to the UT forums bragging how fast I could get banned from the enemies forums spewing Bolt venom. The good old days.

I recently saw a new YouTube Podcast called the Bolt Bros Podcast. I will post a link. Many fans know what I look like but here is a link to yesterday's show and for those who think I post with idiotic takes NOW you can see the idiot LIVE. WARNING: I had no less than 5 or 6 micheladas in me which can be fun for a Podcast or freaking disaster. :rofl:

All good brother. Only real rules i care about are no politics and no religion. I have created a new rule to accommodate those who are terminally ill and want to create a thread about it. So we as a community can support them and rally. So whatever that members spiritual beliefs are...they are fine to discuss in that thread. As you can see thats what we are doing here with Roo. In fact i call it the Roo rule. I really come down on those who troll each other and simply try and stir the pot. Personal attacks etc. Just dont like to see flame wars and personal insulting etc. I dont think you are that type anyways but i just thought i would share with you personally. Hope you stick around my man.

Aloha.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                Dea Spanos my HERO
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

All good brother. Only real rules i care about are no politics and no religion. I have created a new rule to accommodate those who are terminally ill and want to create a thread about it. So we as a community can support them and rally. So whatever that members spiritual beliefs are...they are fine to discuss in that thread. As you can see thats what we are doing here with Roo. In fact i call it the Roo rule. I really come down on those who troll each other and simply try and stir the pot. Personal attacks etc. Just dont like to see flame wars and personal insulting etc. I dont think you are that type anyways but i just thought i would share with you personally. Hope you stick around my man.

Aloha.
                Great then the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" should not be offensive or a violation of rules. Members are being actively recruited on your watch.

Next, I think the most offensive I have been (other than photos of me) in my history is calling a poster named "OldSchool" ..... I called him "OldStool" ...It was a better fit. I think he was a Raiders fan because he hated everything Chargers.

Oh ... Today I did say BoltDieHard is a crazy SOB for coming up with the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" program and how his childhood affected his hatred for the Broncos and as an aside, I have broke bread, wind etc in person with BoltDieHard so he and I are good and ready to donate.

Politics and religion are not my thing.

In closing ... BTFU

Aloha & bonzai

PS ... and bend those "E" chords Forrest aka "Ghost of Quacksaw"!!

:larry:

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Great then the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" should not be offensive or a violation of rules. Members are being actively recruited on your watch.

Next, I think the most offensive I have been (other than photos of me) in my history is calling a poster named "OldSchool" ..... I called him "OldStool" ...It was a better fit. I think he was a Raiders fan because he hated everything Chargers.

Oh ... Today I did say BoltDieHard is a crazy SOB for coming up with the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" program and how his childhood affected his hatred for the Broncos and as an aside, I have broke bread, wind etc in person with BoltDieHard so he and I are good and ready to donate.

In closing ... BTFU

Aloha & bonzai

I once said i would smash my testicle with a hammer if the Bolts won. And i think they lost thankfully. lol

Yeah i saw Overin was here. lol Good addition. Funny guy. BTFU is right.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

You look the same but the hair isn't as dark lol. Look good bro.
                    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Send PM

In closing ... BTFU

Aloha & bonzai

Donate a testicle for Lombardi...ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Yea...this thread definetily hijacked...
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                          Yea...this thread definetily hijacked...
                          Well, then.... Go Roo!

Comment

Working...
                          X