Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post
    I have kept up with this thread off and on. Wanted to post but did not know what to say. I am not that religious. Well...not at all. Personally I don't believe in heaven probably because I don't think anyplace can be better than here and now. Please don't take it the wrong way.

That said....my thoughts at this moment are wishing you well, and that you don't suffer. And that you get your heaven wishes.

What kind of wood would that be? Definitely the beauty and utility of wood is some form of heaven.
    Thanks for your well wishes.
    Food for thought;
    If God made heaven and earth, with the idea that he will live in heaven, could that be a clue as to which place is better?

Last edited by chargeroo; 01-25-2023, 10:18 AM. Reason: removed a typo

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    At least the Chargers gave Terry (Roo) one good half of playoff football. Nothing's guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• QuiteFrankly
    replied
    I have kept up with this thread off and on. Wanted to post but did not know what to say. I am not that religious. Well...not at all. Personally I don't believe in heaven probably because I don't think anyplace can be better than here and now. Please don't take it the wrong way.

That said....my thoughts at this moment are wishing you well, and that you don't suffer. And that you get your heaven wishes.

What kind of wood would that be? Definitely the beauty and utility of wood is some form of heaven.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Roo has requested that i move this thread to the members forum. I want to make it know that i am moving it per his request. I think he feels good about his current status thats why. Ill leave up for a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I once said i would smash my testicle with a hammer if the Bolts won. And i think they lost thankfully. lol

Yeah i saw Overin was here. lol Good addition. Funny guy. BTFU is right.
    "Ghost of Quacksaw" Forrest Overin was a writer for the Chargers magazine back in the day. Not sure if you knew that ?

You are a perfect candidate. The MFIC.

Chargers fans willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and now a thread to prove it in support of 'Roo.

Go 'Roo we have our nuts on the line for you !!! Nice jingle

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Well, then.... Go Roo!
    I dropped a dime on 'Roo in the Bolt Bros podcast to encourage the podcast followers to come here. It's a small start up site I decided to be a guest after being asked.

I sense 'Roo gets a boost reading and sharing his Bolt history and even BoltDieHard's twisted genius plan hatched in the bowels of his mind for donating a testicle for a Lombardi.

BTFU &

Go 'Roo

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
    Yea...this thread definetily hijacked...
    Well, then.... Go Roo!

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Yea...this thread definetily hijacked...

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Great then the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" should not be offensive or a violation of rules. Members are being actively recruited on your watch.

Next, I think the most offensive I have been (other than photos of me) in my history is calling a poster named "OldSchool" ..... I called him "OldStool" ...It was a better fit. I think he was a Raiders fan because he hated everything Chargers.

Oh ... Today I did say BoltDieHard is a crazy SOB for coming up with the "Donate a testicle for a Lombardi" program and how his childhood affected his hatred for the Broncos and as an aside, I have broke bread, wind etc in person with BoltDieHard so he and I are good and ready to donate.

Politics and religion are not my thing.

In closing ... BTFU

Aloha & bonzai

PS ... and bend those "E" chords Forrest aka "Ghost of Quacksaw"!!

Donate a testicle for Lombardi...ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X