Clear All
  • Bolt4Life
    BoltedUpTailgaters.com
    • Feb 2019
    • Tailgate Coordinating
    • Send PM

Hey guys. Bolt4Life here from the CMB

Hey guys.

I've had an account here for a long time but never really used it. I've just been checking up on Chargeroo.

I miss the great discussions we used to have on the CMB. I kind of switched over to Twitter after the CMB was shut down. You can't have any type of meaningful debate on Twitter. It is such a cess pool.

Any of my old CMB refugees on here? I've recognized a few names so far. Xenos being one of my favorites. I miss you guys.

-Aaron
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Sup bro. Lots of the old CMB peeps are here. We spoke on twitter yesterday. I agree twitter sucks for in depth charger convo. Good to see you posting more.

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Life View Post
      Hey guys.

I've had an account here for a long time but never really used it. I've just been checking up on Chargeroo.

I miss the great discussions we used to have on the CMB. I kind of switched over to Twitter after the CMB was shut down. You can't have any type of meaningful debate on Twitter. It is such a cess pool.

Any of my old CMB refugees on here? I've recognized a few names so far. Xenos being one of my favorites. I miss you guys.

-Aaron
      Good to have you on here bud.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

thenflforum.com....

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Life View Post
          Hey guys.

-Aaron
          Welcome - I remember your username Bolt4Life. Weren't you on the SOSD boards too? I like TPB forum better than CMB.

Comment

Working...
          X