Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

:waiting:

Go Rivers!

Comment

• Hi. I'm Craig and a life long Charger fan. My neighbor was Ron Nery number 80 way back when they first came here. I got to ride on the bus from San Diego High School to Balboa stadium with the team and even sat on the bench. I was seven. I fell in love with the Chargers. I had many players as friends and clients (I serviced and built pools and spas) through the years. Lots of stories I have. haha. Some not so publicly known. Anyway it good to find this place. I actually signed up a year ago but forgot about it. I'll try and participate. Thanks Fleet.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
                  Hi. I'm Craig and a life long Charger fan. My neighbor was Ron Nery number 80 way back when they first came here. I got to ride on the bus from San Diego High School to Balboa stadium with the team and even sat on the bench. I was seven. I fell in love with the Chargers. I had many players as friends and clients (I serviced and built pools and spas) through the years. Lots of stories I have. haha. Some not so publicly known. Anyway it good to find this place. I actually signed up a year ago but forgot about it. I'll try and participate. Thanks Fleet.
                  Welcome to the fold brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
                    Hi. I'm Craig and a life long Charger fan. My neighbor was Ron Nery number 80 way back when they first came here. I got to ride on the bus from San Diego High School to Balboa stadium with the team and even sat on the bench. I was seven. I fell in love with the Chargers. I had many players as friends and clients (I serviced and built pools and spas) through the years. Lots of stories I have. haha. Some not so publicly known. Anyway it good to find this place. I actually signed up a year ago but forgot about it. I'll try and participate. Thanks Fleet.
                    Sounds like some unforgettable experiences! Welcome, Craig!

Comment

• Looks like I missed saying hello to quite a few new members - welcome everyone!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
                        Welcome Craig!

Comment

• Concudan
                          Bhi craic agus ceol again
                          Generous Donor
                          • Jun 2017
                          • Principal Quality Engineer
                          • Send PM

Hi yall. Concudan here. Looking for a forum where everyone is not crying in their beer about how evil the Spani are, and how their feelings were not taken into account during the move. It sucks... Lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                          X