• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Concudan View Post
    Hi yall. Concudan here. Looking for a forum where everyone is not crying in their beer about how evil the Spani are, and how their feelings were not taken into account during the move. It sucks... Lets move on.

Welcome Concudan! I know you will be an asset to the forums!

Comment

• Nice to have you here, Concudan! That name sounds familiar... maybe from the Chargers.com forum? GTP?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Hi yall. Concudan here. Looking for a forum where everyone is not crying in their beer about how evil the Spani are, and how their feelings were not taken into account during the move. It sucks... Lets move on.
        Stoked you made it man. Welcome to TPB. We have a good group of supporters here.

Comment

• ETicket
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Good to see you Concudan!

Comment

• Concudan
            Bhi craic agus ceol again
            Generous Donor
            • Jun 2017
            • Principal Quality Engineer
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
            Nice to have you here, Concudan! That name sounds familiar... maybe from the Chargers.com forum? GTP?
            I have been on forums for well over a decade. Started at SOSD, spent time at .com, other small ones. Most of my posting was at BoltTalk.

Just dont hold any grudges for my past posting stupidity. I am sure I will give you ample new issues in the months to come! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Concudan View Post

I have been on forums for well over a decade. Started at SOSD, spent time at .com, other small ones. Most of my posting was at BoltTalk.

Just dont hold any grudges for my past posting stupidity. I am sure I will give you ample new issues in the months to come! ;-)
              LOL no worries! I've posted some ridiculous shit over the years!

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Covfefe accepted here.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                  Covfefe accepted here.
                  I am living posting proof of this!
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• Concudan
                    Bhi craic agus ceol again
                    Generous Donor
                    • Jun 2017
                    • Principal Quality Engineer
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post

I am living posting proof of this!
                    One of the voices in my head is named Stinky... Small world...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                      Grammar Police
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

One of the voices in my head is named Stinky... Small world...
                      If that voise in your head can't spell we might be related!
                      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Just wanted to shout out to the new members and say its great to have you all signed up. I really hope the deadness of this offseason dosnt turn you guys off. I look forward to spirited conversation once Camp starts.

I see the traffic on other forums and its mostly being generated by supporters/non supporters arguing the same things over and over.

Most of our supporters got tired of that and we moved in a direction we felt would be better for us long term by giving the non supporters their own forum to discuss the anger and hatred.

I recognize that doing that has really held back our traffic on the main forum. But most here wanted it that way. Its just too bad that they also have nothing to say this time of year.

Just hang in there with us. We will start to pick up.

And thanks for joining TPB. Its good to have new members.

Comment

• BoltAtlantic
                          Professional Cynic
                          • Jun 2017
                          • Virginia Beach, VA
                          • Send PM

Hi from beautiful Virginia Beach. Been a lifelong Bolt fan back to the days of Air Coryell, originally from the DC suburbs. Like some, I have migrated over from BoltTalk (aka BoltFanDC) and recognize a few folks here, changed my handle as I -- like our beloved Chargers -- have moved on from the only home they really ever knew. Guess you can call it my own way of re-branding.

With that said, I am sad that the team is no longer known as the San Diego Chargers, but I wholeheartedly blame both the Spanii (?) and San Diego City Council for the situation today, as both of them have shown an alarming lack of leadership, much less competence in this whole process.

I freely admit that I am not as much of a fan now given that they don't represent America's Finest City, but I also find it hard to simply disavow a team that I have rooted for for most of 46-plus years on this planet.

Cheers all. Look forward to chatting with some of my old friends over here while making new ones to boot.
                          There's no replacement for displacement, but a ProCharger sure helps...

Comment

• RobH
                            RobH commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome! This is a cozy place to talk Chargers. I think a lot of us are still a bit shell shocked. But this is a great place to talk about the Bolts and not worry about all the negativity. Enjoy.

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome! Great to have you here.

• Coachmarkos
                            Coachmarkos commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Welcome aboard!
                        Working...
                        X