Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trivvv
    replied
    sup. been following the chargers since 04. was on the chargers forum and glorifythepast. glad to see theres a chargers message board still running

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by LinksterAC View Post
    Another UT Forum oldie here. Moderated with Forrest & Carl for the last couple of years.

I find it hard to be as passionate about the Bolts as I did back when they were in San Diego, but I still like them. Herbert is unreal, & Ekeler is probably my favorite player in the league.

Great to see some familiar faces here. Someone find & invite Old School SD Football Fan, please. :lol:
    Good to have you welcome. We have an Old School Bolt Fan. I doubt its the same guy though. I think that was Efren.

Leave a comment:

• LinksterAC
    replied
    Another UT Forum oldie here. Moderated with Forrest & Carl for the last couple of years.

I find it hard to be as passionate about the Bolts as I did back when they were in San Diego, but I still like them. Herbert is unreal, & Ekeler is probably my favorite player in the league.

Great to see some familiar faces here. Someone find & invite Old School SD Football Fan, please. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    New here. I like Chargers. Favorite Chargers player ever is Alex Molden.
    Imposter

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    New here. I like Chargers. Favorite Chargers player ever is Alex Molden.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoltZaddy View Post
    Hey Bolt Fam, I'm Mike Eddie! I just posted my first topic! its a pleasure to meet you all (some I may have already met in person) #BoltUp
    Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoltZaddy View Post
    Hey Bolt Fam, I'm Mike Eddie! I just posted my first topic! its a pleasure to meet you all (some I may have already met in person) #BoltUp
    Welcome to the Blues brother.

Leave a comment:

• TheBoltZaddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Posting while altered was probably the reason I ended up at the Fight Club.

:troll:
    It was encouraged. lol

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    Trumpet man! Used to always hate on Drew Brees at the old UT forums if I recall. Welcome to the blues .
    Yup that was me.

Even said Brees and that nuked noodle arm would never win a Super Bowl. We all know how that turned out especially me. Oh well. F it.
    :couch:

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Trumpet man! Used to always hate on Drew Brees at the old UT forums if I recall. Welcome to the blues .

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I had a forum called Fight Club at one point and you somehow made it there. I think you were invited by Supercharger. Mike. Many years ago. Welcome again. I wish i owned the Fleet Enema company. lol
    Posting while altered was probably the reason I ended up at the Fight Club.

:troll:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X