First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post

Hey Trumpet Man and welcome! I remember you as a regular on the old UT too. Cdn Bolt here ( had another polar bear logo before on the UT) There used to be some pretty lengthy and good debates there as there are here now.Draft guru Beachcomber is here too if you remember him. Good to hear another old fan has returned to the fold to add to more insight to the threads and stoke debate err arguing lol.
    Hello. I remember you. The only Canadian posting at the time I believe. Not sure how long my resurfacing will last so in the mean time ....bonzai !!!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What was the premise of the fight club forum? I get the name but what was the theme? UFC fans or something?
    The main attraction to some at ESPN was the smack. And just total lack of filters etc. It was just a wild wild west sort of deal with little to no moderation. We were literally promoting rage and anger long before the likes of FB and Twitter etc. lol

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I had a forum called Fight Club at one point and you somehow made it there. I think you were invited by Supercharger. Mike. Many years ago. Welcome again. I wish i owned the Fleet Enema company. lol
    What was the premise of the fight club forum? I get the name but what was the theme? UFC fans or something?

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post
    Happy New Year.

Thanks for the welcome but I was wary when I was told Fleet was here. I only know FLEET as an ENEMA and was wondering WTF kind of hazing ritual is required to post here ? Times have changed but not that much I was thinking. LOL

I was undercover since the Bolts gave the fans the finger to San Diego watching in seclusion - curtains drawn closed - like a peeping tom.

I recognize a few names here from my days terrorizing the UT forums when the phrase "forum jihad" was invented.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!
    I had a forum called Fight Club at one point and you somehow made it there. I think you were invited by Supercharger. Mike. Many years ago. Welcome again. I wish i owned the Fleet Enema company. lol

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Hey Boltjolt - I am not in that league unfortunately but there are a few other Canadian fans around. Yes recall Jtracy was at the UT too. Chargeroo,Sonorajm & a few others here as well
    Oh, he uses CDN Bolts for their team name. Hmm

Leave a comment:

• Cdn Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I still have guys from the UT in my fantasy football league. I believe you are one of them....and you kicked my ass last week or 2 weeks ago if so lol. JTracy is another if you remember that name. He goes by Oregon Bolts in the FFL.
    Hey Boltjolt - I am not in that league unfortunately but there are a few other Canadian fans around. Yes recall Jtracy was at the UT too. Chargeroo,Sonorajm & a few others here as well

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Hey Trumpet Man and welcome! I remember you as a regular on the old UT too. Cdn Bolt here ( had another polar bear logo before on the UT) There used to be some pretty lengthy and good debates there as there are here now.Draft guru Beachcomber is here too if you remember him. Good to hear another old fan has returned to the fold to add to more insight to the threads and stoke debate err arguing lol.
    I still have guys from the UT in my fantasy football league. I believe you are one of them....and you kicked my ass last week or 2 weeks ago if so lol. JTracy is another if you remember that name. He goes by Oregon Bolts in the FFL.

Leave a comment:

• Cdn Bolt
    replied
    Happy New Year.

Thanks for the welcome but I was wary when I was told Fleet was here. I only know FLEET as an ENEMA and was wondering WTF kind of hazing ritual is required to post here ? Times have changed but not that much I was thinking. LOL

I was undercover since the Bolts gave the fans the finger to San Diego watching in seclusion - curtains drawn closed - like a peeping tom.

I recognize a few names here from my days terrorizing the UT forums when the phrase "forum jihad" was invented.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Happy New Year.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!

Leave a comment:

• Trumpet Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Welcome aboard! Yes, you are a legendary fan!
    My wife says the legend only exists in my mind. I think she is wrong - again. lol

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    This is my first post on any forum since the team left San Diego. I was known as Trumpet Man for the San Diego Chargers since 1976 so you have probably seen me on TV over the years.. No I did not play TAPS, burn my jerseys or throw eggs at Chargers Park or was committed otherwise for a psych evaluation contrary to the forum rumors. I am back in San Diego County (San Marcos) for 2 years now and just became a great grandfather last week and yesterday was my birthday so life is good.

I am resurfacing on a LIVE YouTube podcast with the "Bolt Bros Podcast" after the Rams game on New Years Day.

I retired the trumpet but was getting fan pressure (reads my niece in San Antonio) to take the trumpet out of moth balls for the Texans game this year in Houston that we attended. As an aside, the Texan fans threw an incredible party for us Chargers fans (Yes I did said "US") in the parking lot of Reliant stadium this year. They had a fire truck that dispensed at least 6 different shots, craft beer, catered food, DJ music and a roving Texan volunteer band. It was a classy event for visiting fans. Hell even Alvarez from Bolt Pride was there representing in Houston and the bro got my tickets to the game. Bolt Pride has an Austin and San Antonio chapter as an FYI. I met the leaders of both chapters this year and they are very cool people. So if you travel to San Antonio Texas the "Angry Elephant" is the place for Bolt fans to meet up with the Bolt Pride clan.

Just one question .... has anyone started a "Herbert's piss cures cancer" campaign yet ? The good old days.

See you around

TMan​
    Wonder what happened with you. Been a while brother. Welcome to the fold. BOLT UP!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    This is my first post on any forum since the team left San Diego. I was known as Trumpet Man for the San Diego Chargers since 1976 so you have probably seen me on TV over the years.. No I did not play TAPS, burn my jerseys or throw eggs at Chargers Park or was committed otherwise for a psych evaluation contrary to the forum rumors. I am back in San Diego County (San Marcos) for 2 years now and just became a great grandfather last week and yesterday was my birthday so life is good.

I am resurfacing on a LIVE YouTube podcast with the "Bolt Bros Podcast" after the Rams game on New Years Day.

I retired the trumpet but was getting fan pressure (reads my niece in San Antonio) to take the trumpet out of moth balls for the Texans game this year in Houston that we attended. As an aside, the Texan fans threw an incredible party for us Chargers fans (Yes I did said "US") in the parking lot of Reliant stadium this year. They had a fire truck that dispensed at least 6 different shots, craft beer, catered food, DJ music and a roving Texan volunteer band. It was a classy event for visiting fans. Hell even Alvarez from Bolt Pride was there representing in Houston and the bro got my tickets to the game. Bolt Pride has an Austin and San Antonio chapter as an FYI. I met the leaders of both chapters this year and they are very cool people. So if you travel to San Antonio Texas the "Angry Elephant" is the place for Bolt fans to meet up with the Bolt Pride clan.

Just one question .... has anyone started a "Herbert's piss cures cancer" campaign yet ? The good old days.

See you around

TMan​
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎