TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    Wait? Bolt Talk is shutting down?

I missed that part.

I need to be rude to these noobs
    Its not. That was misinformation. The owners dont support the team. And i think the enviroment there is the opposite of ours. It leans non support. Im just trying to give them a life raft of hope. lol

Comment

• BlazingBolt
      SLAM DUNK!
      • Jun 2013
      • East County San Diego
      • Bolt fanatic
      • Send PM

I was just going by the sticky thread at the top of the forum over there that says THIS IS THE END, theres 2 podcasts left and that the site will only stay up as long as Rob feels like.
      migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
        I was just going by the sticky thread at the top of the forum over there that says THIS IS THE END, theres 2 podcasts left and that the site will only stay up as long as Rob feels like.
        Yeah thats what prompted me to make an offer. But Ray said they were going to keep it going. I just think its heading down a path of non support. So its probably more of a NFL forum where "your team" is whatever team is playing the Chargers.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Yeah thats what prompted me to make an offer. But Ray said they were going to keep it going. I just think its heading down a path of non support. So its probably more of a NFL forum where "your team" is whatever team is playing the Chargers.
          I get that. If the Chargers being in my community was a big reason I followed them, I'd be pissed. And I believe my grandfather would hate them right now. My Dad says he'll no longer watch, and just moved from SD to North Carolina, so I dont even have a connection in SD anymore
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Hay man? No need for bad words
            I'm just busting his Qballs.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

I get that. If the Chargers being in my community was a big reason I followed them, I'd be pissed. And I believe my grandfather would hate them right now. My Dad says he'll no longer watch, and just moved from SD to North Carolina, so I dont even have a connection in SD anymore
              My connection to the team is here.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Half my family lives in LA. Reuben H Fleet developed a ton of land up there as well. I pay taxes on income from properties in LA. I just dont hate LA. So i was born and raised here. My dad moved to LA to die. He wanted to be around family. Im just not a SD only type of fan i guess. With that though i still dislike Spanos. I think he and his children run a shitty operation. Its not the owners that have made our teams good in the past. If the Chargers moved to LA and became some other team i doubt i would be a fan. Im a huge USC fan also. Am i supposed to hate them because they are in LA? Everyone is different. I just dont have that type of mentality. Probably explains why i have voted on both sides in politics. I watch how each side hates each other because they think differently and have different beliefs. I cant stand politics for that reason. Towing the company line and hating all those who dont agree with me bullshit.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                  I'm just busting his Qballs.
                  Those are all tucked inside
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Half my family lives in LA. Reuben H Fleet developed a ton of land up there as well. I pay taxes on income from properties in LA. I just dont hate LA. So i was born and raised here. My dad moved to LA to die. He wanted to be around family. Im just not a SD only type of fan i guess. With that though i still dislike Spanos. I think he and his children run a shitty operation. Its not the owners that have made our teams good in the past. If the Chargers moved to LA and became some other team i doubt i would be a fan. Im a huge USC fan also. Am i supposed to hate them because they are in LA? Everyone is different. I just dont have that type of mentality. Probably explains why i have voted on both sides in politics. I watch how each side hates each other because they think differently and have different beliefs. I cant stand politics for that reason. Towing the company line and hating all those who dont agree with me bullshit.
                    I was born in SD but only lived there as a baby and my family moved to LA. I started off as a 5 year old Steelers fan but decided to choose a team closer and while LA wouldve been convenient it was 1981 and The Chargers were awesome. My birthparents stayed in SD and were diehard Chargers fans
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

Welcome! Beware, this place becomes strangely addicting and way too big a part of your every day life. Warn your spouse's and kids now...your Charger fandom will never be the same!
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

I was born in SD but only lived there as a baby and my family moved to LA. I started off as a 5 year old Steelers fan but decided to choose a team closer and while LA wouldve been convenient it was 1981 and The Chargers were awesome. My birthparents stayed in SD and were diehard Chargers fans
                        I sort of grew up a fan of the Steelers in a way. Me and my friends used to play in the street all the time. And we would always pretend we were some player in the NFL. I was always Lynn Swann or Franco Harris. You see at that age i was just a fan of good football players. I didnt even know what fan hometown loyalty was until much later. I fell in love with the Chargers in the early 80's. Because we were so exciting to watch.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                          Welcome! Beware, this place becomes strangely addicting and way too big a part of your every day life. Warn your spouse's and kids now...your Charger fandom will never be the same!
                          Its not anywhere close to your appetite for concerts. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍