X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nolefan33 View Post
    Long time Bolttalk Member/Moderator for 13 years. I saw E-Ticket was over here as well. Glad to be here and ready to talk some Charger football!
    Sweet man. Glad to have you. I really miss a bunch of our old regulars over there. Lizard. Fender. TTK. TTK was my right hand man for years. Love those guys.

Comment

Long time Bolttalk Member/Moderator for 13 years. I saw E-Ticket was over here as well. Glad to be here and ready to talk some Charger football!
      Welcome to TPB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Sweet man. Glad to have you. I really miss a bunch of our old regulars over there. Lizard. Fender. TTK. TTK was my right hand man for years. Love those guys.
        Haha ya I remember those guys as well. My handle over there was LT-Express.

Comment

Haha ya I remember those guys as well. My handle over there was LT-Express.
          Cool man. Enjoy your new home here. Need anything just ask.

Comment

• Just saying hello. An LA based fan since 94 and the mighty 690 with hacksaw Hamilton my drive home entertainment. Drank the koolaid and bought season tix when they moved up here. Already plunked down my deposit for the new place in 2020. Bad investment, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts54 View Post
              Just saying hello. An LA based fan since 94 and the mighty 690 with hacksaw Hamilton my drive home entertainment. Drank the koolaid and bought season tix when they moved up here. Already plunked down my deposit for the new place in 2020. Bad investment, huh?
              Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Comment

Just saying hello. An LA based fan since 94 and the mighty 690 with hacksaw Hamilton my drive home entertainment. Drank the koolaid and bought season tix when they moved up here. Already plunked down my deposit for the new place in 2020. Bad investment, huh?
                Welcome man. Im not down on us long term. Excited to see what we do post Rivers. I think we may go through a little rebuild heading into the new place. Keep your head up. You are amongst hurt fans here. We got your back.

Comment

Good to have you at TPB!
                  2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Welcome aboard. Always nice to see an LA fan supporting hte team.

Yeah, I loved Hacksaw and Romey and Chet Forte back in the old days too.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

Comment

Working...
                    X