• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BeardedBeast View Post
    Watsup bolt fans I’m Beardedbeast from Las Vegas but originally from Anaheim!!! San Diego or LA it’s Chargers 4 life!!! I’m 33 years old married and hav a 1 year old daughter that had her birthday yesterday ‍♂️ I can’t wait to get to know every charger fan here! Can’t wait for the season!!! #itsherberttime
    Good to see you Double B. That was me on twitter chattin with you. Shaka mate.Happy Bday to the little one.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Joew526 View Post
      Hey everyone, lifetime chargers fan from the Inland Empire in CA! Ready for these draft picks to make some plays!! It’s HERBERT SZN NOW!

shaka-hand.png

Comment

• B-Rad
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

I'm new here, not so new fan. Well kinda, it's been my second fav team. My team has been the Miami dolphins have been my team for over 40 years. So tired of waiting for them to finally get a QB. This was supposed to be the year. Told myself if they drafted Tua im done. Not looking forward to 4+ years of watching another busted pick riding the pine because his arthritis is acting up. I'm in Oregon, big fan of Herbert and like the chargers. It was meant to be. Done with the Fins and here I am.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
          I'm new here, not so new fan. Well kinda, it's been my second fav team. My team has been the Miami dolphins have been my team for over 40 years. So tired of waiting for them to finally get a QB. This was supposed to be the year. Told myself if they drafted Tua im done. Not looking forward to 4+ years of watching another busted pick riding the pine because his arthritis is acting up. I'm in Oregon, big fan of Herbert and like the chargers. It was meant to be. Done with the Fins and here I am.
          Welcome! Yes, we are a Charger fan board, but we welcome all non-troll fans. Glad to have any refugees from other teams!

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
            Haha that sucks. We have many fans here who feel the exact opposite. I wouldnt be shocked if we lose some. Its great to have you.

Comment

• Matt.gilchrist
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Recovering colts fan for last 20 years. Oregon native stuck in the Midwest. Herbert has been a joy and I’m thrilled to be a bolt fan.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Matt.gilchrist View Post
                Recovering colts fan for last 20 years. Oregon native stuck in the Midwest. Herbert has been a joy and I’m thrilled to be a bolt fan.
                Welcome, and enjoy!

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Matt.gilchrist View Post
                  Absolutely loving this. We are a small fanbase. But we are proud. Welcome aboard. You need anything just ask.

BOLT UP!!!

Comment

• PowerBoltz
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Long time passionate Charger Fan here since the Fouts days. Fan prior to the move back to LA. Yes, I am a San Diego guy and I live here but I won't make a sob story about the move any more - it doesn't do any good to break your heart over! I'm finally at peace with it since Rivers was let go and we drafted Herbert and Murray on Day 1 of the 2020 draft. I've finally been able to disconnect with players who played in my city over the many, many years.

As a tidbit, I was a former Moderator at the Chargers.com page and noticed a few Mods are here as well which shows we have a good group of like-minded Charger Fans. I've been away from anything Charger Forum related for a good 3 years...and now I'm back in business.

Bolt Up.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by PowerBoltz View Post
                      Long time passionate Charger Fan here since the Fouts days. Fan prior to the move back to LA. Yes, I am a San Diego guy and I live here but I won't make a sob story about the move any more - it doesn't do any good to break your heart over! I'm finally at peace with it since Rivers was let go and we drafted Herbert and Murray on Day 1 of the 2020 draft. I've finally been able to disconnect with players who played in my city over the many, many years.

As a tidbit, I was a former Moderator at the Chargers.com page and noticed a few Mods are here as well which shows we have a good group of like-minded Charger Fans. I've been away from anything Charger Forum related for a good 3 years...and now I'm back in business.

Bolt Up.
                      Welcome and good to have you @TPB.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Welcome PowerBoltz ! You'll like it here!

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PowerBoltz View Post

Bolt Up.
                          Just like riding a bike.

Welcome brother. Good to have you with us at the Blues. You need anything just ask. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍