• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Doc View Post
    well, about 20 years ago i had a girlfriend from San Diego that turned me into a Chargers fan...she is long gone, but my love for the Chargers remains lol. Grew up in the Bay Area and always despised both the Whiners and Faiders. UCLA alum so love my Bruins and love the Kelley pick. Currently living in Philadelphia (random I know) around the most obnoxious fans in all of sports. Looking forward to when the Bolts visit Philly in 2021. My all time favorite Chargers are sort of random...Donnie Edwards (UCLA connection) and Shawn Merriman (all-around bad ass). I think we are on to something special over the next few years and I will be holding it down on the east coast. GO BOLTS
    Sweet. Welcome to the Blues Doc. Good to have you. Make yourself at home.

Comment

• Rex0507
      • May 2020
      • South Texas
      • Send PM

Whats good? New to this forum here. I used to have an old account on the old Chargers.com forum boards long ago (way long ago). I stopped posting for reasons I can't remember and have been a casual lurker ever since but it seems they lost members and they steer away from topics way too often and it just got really bland there.

I've been a fan going on over 15ys now. I'm from deep south texas, where the fans you can only count on 1 hand (lol). Im a pretty die hard fan with my 6yr old following suit. I became one when i saw #5 playing for TCU way back in 2001 and I followed the great L.T. to this team when he got drafted and became a fan ever since. Been a hell of a ride. This forum seems pretty positive and informative and I look forward to chiming in every now and then with you all!

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Rex0507 View Post
        Whats good? New to this forum here. I used to have an old account on the old Chargers.com forum boards long ago (way long ago). I stopped posting for reasons I can't remember and have been a casual lurker ever since but it seems they lost members and they steer away from topics way too often and it just got really bland there.

I've been a fan going on over 15ys now. I'm from deep south texas, where the fans you can only count on 1 hand (lol). Im a pretty die hard fan with my 6yr old following suit. I became one when i saw #5 playing for TCU way back in 2001 and I followed the great L.T. to this team when he got drafted and became a fan ever since. Been a hell of a ride. This forum seems pretty positive and informative and I look forward to chiming in every now and then with you all!
        Welcome to the Blues bud. Great to have you.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Rex0507 View Post

Good stuff! Welcome to you @TPB.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

A warm, friendly welcome to TPB to
            Bolt Doc and Rex0507.

Enjoy the atmosphere and the solid football takes.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Cappelletti
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2020
              • Send PM

hello.

how old is the forum?
              how come making an avatar is being difficult?

also, i'm a california sports fan. Rams first , then Chargers. and

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Cappelletti View Post
                hello.

how old is the forum?

Welcome to TPB.

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

hello.

how old is the forum?

Welcome to the Blues. This forum was created in 2014 or so. But we are an original forum that has been together for almost 20 years. We were Thenflforum.com at one point. Then we spun off as a solo Charger board when McCoy took over. Then the move happened. Lost half our members and now getting back to form.

As far as the Avatar goes its Vbulletin. They make everything difficult. lol If you need help just post the pic and ill add it. Or you could tell me what error you are getting. It may be to big.

Comment

• Cappelletti
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Welcome to the Blues. This forum was created in 2014 or so. But we are an original forum that has been together for almost 20 years. We were Thenflforum.com at one point. Then we spun off as a solo Charger board when McCoy took over. Then the move happened. Lost half our members and now getting back to form.

As far as the Avatar goes its Vbulletin. They make everything difficult. lol If you need help just post the pic and ill add it. Or you could tell me what error you are getting. It may be to big.
                    got a smaller one and solved it I think

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Looks good.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

got a smaller one and solved it I think
                        Avi pick looks good!

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Bjoern
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2020
                          • Send PM

Hi to everybody from Munich/Germany. New to this forum, but an old Charger fan since 1992. The Bolts were actually my 1st team I saw live and it stuck ever since. I try to visit the US as often as possible but travelling to SD (or now LA) isn't that cheap on a regular basis... therefore Im reppin mainly our Bolts in front of the screen lol. Other than that, I am real happy to meet Charger fans from around the world and - most important - wishing the best to all of you and your families in these difficult times - stay safe and 'powder blue'.

Comment

Working...
                          X