Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    You have to be logged in to see it.
    Why would anyone want to see it? Good Lord, those are the most bitter people I have seen. While this draft has been given very high grades by everyone outside of that forum, the ridiculous takes on each and every player drafted is just...sad. Thank you Fleet for giving them a place for their vitriol that doesn't clog up this forum.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      Why would anyone want to see it? Good Lord, those are the most bitter people I have seen. While this draft has been given very high grades by everyone outside of that forum, the ridiculous takes on each and every player drafted is just...sad. Thank you Fleet for giving them a place for their vitriol that doesn't clog up this forum.
      Yeah i view this place as a product for new members. Im not trying to sell an anti charger sentiment. Im trying to be a charger fan forum. So if potential new members see a bunch of hate they wont sign up. I doubt lurkers are here to read one little non support forum. So i felt i could remove that forum to the guests and those who are maybe checking us out for the first time. The goal is to get them here first. They may go to other forums first and see the hate. Then come here and see the opposite. We have a large group of supporters here. Im actually surprised. Most Charger forums are dead. The other day i checked out the .COM forum and they have maybe 5 posts for the entire day. We will be fine.

We are attracting a lot of followers on Twitter. We were at 800 a couple days ago. 1600 today. Once my followers started re-tweeting my posts we started get noticed. Now i have new followers every time i look at the page.

Comment

• bonehead
        Undrafted
        • Jul 2013
        • TBD
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Can't wait for chargertom to show
        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Hello Bolt fans!

I'm a long time member of the Sosd forum and needed a place not rife with negativity to talk about my bolts.

First of all I'm a long time bolt fan, started around 92 because of my uncles love for he bolts and then grew as a moved to San Diego for 10 years.

The decision to stay a bolts fan was rough because ownership botched the hell out of this move and made it easy to hate them. I came to the understanding that I will always be a bolts fan no matter the owner. I will be a bolts fan long after the Spanos sell.

That being said I also understand how difficult it is in California to get public money approved. Getting 66% of San Diegans to agree on nearly anything is a monumental task much less giving away money. If you want to be a football owner in California you need to have deep oockets and Spanos and Davis don't. So that's fine if they would have come out and said how much they love San Diego and that they are moving to LA but will now become the Southern California Chargers and welcome their old fans and new into the fold.

But instead the Spanos family game the finger to their loyal fan base and then moved 2 hours away. Idiotic business if you ask me and a horrible PR move as well.

Anyway rant over, I support the colors not the owners behind them. The Spanos are going to be priced out of owning a football team anyway and I'm excited for a rich owner to move the chargers back to Sd or build their own stadium somewhere in between.

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Welcome aboard!! I think your Charger experience is pretty close to a lot of posters here

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Welcome noobs!
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Welcome Budsman!

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
                  Hello Bolt fans!

I'm a long time member of the Sosd forum and needed a place not rife with negativity to talk about my bolts.

First of all I'm a long time bolt fan, started around 92 because of my uncles love for he bolts and then grew as a moved to San Diego for 10 years.

The decision to stay a bolts fan was rough because ownership botched the hell out of this move and made it easy to hate them. I came to the understanding that I will always be a bolts fan no matter the owner. I will be a bolts fan long after the Spanos sell.

That being said I also understand how difficult it is in California to get public money approved. Getting 66% of San Diegans to agree on nearly anything is a monumental task much less giving away money. If you want to be a football owner in California you need to have deep oockets and Spanos and Davis don't. So that's fine if they would have come out and said how much they love San Diego and that they are moving to LA but will now become the Southern California Chargers and welcome their old fans and new into the fold.

But instead the Spanos family game the finger to their loyal fan base and then moved 2 hours away. Idiotic business if you ask me and a horrible PR move as well.

Anyway rant over, I support the colors not the owners behind them. The Spanos are going to be priced out of owning a football team anyway and I'm excited for a rich owner to move the chargers back to Sd or build their own stadium somewhere in between.
                  Welcome bud. Good to have you. If you didnt come from Bolttalk do you mind if i ask how you found us? Just a Charger Forum search? Im curious to know how we are reaching new members.

Cheers and welcome to The Powderblues. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                    Can't wait for chargertom to show
                    I can contact him on FB. lol Is he not running things anymore?

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                      I can contact him on FB. lol Is he not running things anymore?
                      No just joking I'm sure he is busy at Chargers.com

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                        No just joking I'm sure he is busy at Chargers.com
                        Looked dead there when i checked a while back.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Very cool to see all of new Charger fans join us - welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X