• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fan1970
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2021
    • Send PM

I have been a Chargers' fan since the 70's. I had season tickets during the Fouts'years until 2001 even though I commuted from Orange County.
    One of my favorite memories is driving down to Qualcomm to welcome the team back from Pittsburgh the year that they went to the Super Bowl.
    I feel very optimistic about the team with Herbert as QB.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fan1970 View Post
      I have been a Chargers' fan since the 70's. I had season tickets during the Fouts'years until 2001 even though I commuted from Orange County.
      One of my favorite memories is driving down to Qualcomm to welcome the team back from Pittsburgh the year that they went to the Super Bowl.
      Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Welcome aboard.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Welcome bud.

Comment

• Cserafin13
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2021
            • Send PM

Hello all. I was born in the Houston area. Oilers fan. Grew up in San Diego (Scripps Ranch) and when the Oilers left, welp, Chargers it is. Still have my powder blue LT jersey. Then the Texans came into existence so I went back to the home team. (I’m not big on the two team thing). Super fun being a fan of the clown show down here. Should’ve stayed with, and IN, SoCal. Nice to “meet” you all. Happy Holidays.

Now please unleash Justin Jackson against my Covid destroyed Texans on Sunday lol

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Cserafin13 View Post
              Hello all. I was born in the Houston area. Oilers fan. Grew up in San Diego (Scripps Ranch) and when the Oilers left, welp, Chargers it is. Still have my powder blue LT jersey. Then the Texans came into existence so I went back to the home team. (I’m not big on the two team thing). Super fun being a fan of the clown show down here. Should’ve stayed with, and IN, SoCal. Nice to “meet” you all. Happy Holidays.

Now please unleash Justin Jackson against my Covid destroyed Texans on Sunday lol
              Welcome!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Cserafin13 View Post

Good to have you. Cheers to a good game.

Comment

• Wolvierah1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2021
                  • Send PM

Been. Fan since 78. Haven't looked back. Grew up in New Jersy. It was tough out there but I did represent well.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Wolvierah1 View Post
                    Been. Fan since 78. Haven't looked back. Grew up in New Jersy. It was tough out there but I did represent well.
                    Welcome!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Wolvierah1 View Post
                      Great to have you. Welcome. Wish it was under better circumstances.

Comment

• Wolvierah1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2021
                        • Send PM

We will get better . Foundational year. Would be nice to make the playoffs , just to get the guys some experience. .

Comment

• Wolvierah1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2021
                          • Send PM

We have a lot of core players that are generational. We need backups that are #1 ' s on otherr teams. I know how hard to do. But with the cap space we have we can at least bring in 2

Comment

Working...
                          X