• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Welcome everybody! Long time lurkers to new noobs. Lets get this party started!
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Looked dead there when i checked a while back.
      Chargers.com looks OK but the UT Forums are lagging quite a bit, some dead Enders hanging on
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        Chargers.com looks OK but the UT Forums are lagging quite a bit, some dead Enders hanging on
        Well do some recruiting if you see stragglers in need of a shiny new home.

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Welcome bud. Good to have you. If you didnt come from Bolttalk do you mind if i ask how you found us? Just a Charger Forum search? Im curious to know how we are reaching new members.

Cheers and welcome to The Powderblues. BOLT UP!!!!
          I just searched "chargers forum" after getting bored of the negativity on the sosd site. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'm seeing a positivity theme here...

Welcome!
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
              I just searched "chargers forum" after getting bored of the negativity on the sosd site. Thanks for the warm welcome.
              Thats great to hear. We had a hack through one of our add ons a while back. New members were getting redirected to some fileshare site. Blacklisted us. So i hired a security team to clean things up for us. Now we can get new members who search for a Charger Forum. I swear you alone made it worth the $200. lol

If you know other fans that are fed up with the hate feel free to invite them here. We are strong with support for the Chargers.

Cheers

Plus we will be having a gift giveaway in the coming weeks. Chance to win a brand new Mitchell and Ness Fouts Jersey. Let your friends there know.

Comment

• charger1993
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

New to here. Been a fan since 98. Didn't really watch till I could fully understand the game when I was 12. So 05-06 season. Favorite past LT and merriman Current favorites rivers and perryman

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

Welcome new and old! I can hardly believe ive been a Charger fan since i was 7 in 1977....Fouts, JJ, Charlie Joiner started it all for me in El Cajon as a kid. I just cant change after 39 years as a bolt fan....its in my blood even though im in NC now for many years...birthed a few Charger fans in my kids too. Love it.

To many more years!!

Comment

• SDFan
                    Woober Goober
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Dolores, CO
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                    Why would anyone want to see it? Good Lord, those are the most bitter people I have seen. While this draft has been given very high grades by everyone outside of that forum, the ridiculous takes on each and every player drafted is just...sad. Thank you Fleet for giving them a place for their vitriol that doesn't clog up this forum.
                    So those of us who are not all in are just bitter clingers to you and don't deserve to participate here anymore? Believe it or not, some of us found intellectual stimulation and entertainment value that doesn't require us to "support the team" in any way that might reward ownership for their unforgivable conduct and horribly failed stewardship of the storied franchise.
                    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Ooh sweet. Drama in the New Members thread. That should really welcome them. lol Please stop.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Welcome noobs!
                        I been a member of thenflforum since 2001 so been with many of these guys a while now.
                        Hope you enjoy this forum as it is the best around for Charger fans and ive been to them all. The UT, .com, Bolttalk, etc. Stopped going to BT years ago. The .com is a busy place but man it is filled with a bunch of kids and i just cant stand the nonsense talk there lol. So, you should find this place a good balance. Cheers :cheers:
                        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Tijuana
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                          So those of us who are not all in are just bitter clingers to you and don't deserve to participate here anymore? Believe it or not, some of us found intellectual stimulation and entertainment value that doesn't require us to "support the team" in any way that might reward ownership for their unforgivable conduct and horribly failed stewardship of the storied franchise.
                          Let's just agree that those who left (specially San Diego natives) are totally justified in their anger and that those that stayed are not Dean's (how did Colbert put it?) **** holsters, we just wan't a place to talk Chargers football (I would guess that the mayority of long time fans wanted to team to stay in San Diego)

Comment

Working...
                          X