• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post

Hey Trumpet Man and welcome! I remember you as a regular on the old UT too. Cdn Bolt here ( had another polar bear logo before on the UT) There used to be some pretty lengthy and good debates there as there are here now.Draft guru Beachcomber is here too if you remember him. Good to hear another old fan has returned to the fold to add to more insight to the threads and stoke debate err arguing lol.
    I still have guys from the UT in my fantasy football league. I believe you are one of them....and you kicked my ass last week or 2 weeks ago if so lol. JTracy is another if you remember that name. He goes by Oregon Bolts in the FFL.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Ontario , Canada
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I still have guys from the UT in my fantasy football league. I believe you are one of them....and you kicked my ass last week or 2 weeks ago if so lol. JTracy is another if you remember that name. He goes by Oregon Bolts in the FFL.
      Hey Boltjolt - I am not in that league unfortunately but there are a few other Canadian fans around. Yes recall Jtracy was at the UT too. Chargeroo,Sonorajm & a few others here as well

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Hey Boltjolt - I am not in that league unfortunately but there are a few other Canadian fans around. Yes recall Jtracy was at the UT too. Chargeroo,Sonorajm & a few others here as well
        Oh, he uses CDN Bolts for their team name. Hmm

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post
          Happy New Year.

Thanks for the welcome but I was wary when I was told Fleet was here. I only know FLEET as an ENEMA and was wondering WTF kind of hazing ritual is required to post here ? Times have changed but not that much I was thinking. LOL

I was undercover since the Bolts gave the fans the finger to San Diego watching in seclusion - curtains drawn closed - like a peeping tom.

I recognize a few names here from my days terrorizing the UT forums when the phrase "forum jihad" was invented.

Looks like a nice forum.

Bonzai !!!
          I had a forum called Fight Club at one point and you somehow made it there. I think you were invited by Supercharger. Mike. Many years ago. Welcome again. I wish i owned the Fleet Enema company. lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I had a forum called Fight Club at one point and you somehow made it there. I think you were invited by Supercharger. Mike. Many years ago. Welcome again. I wish i owned the Fleet Enema company. lol
            What was the premise of the fight club forum? I get the name but what was the theme? UFC fans or something?

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What was the premise of the fight club forum? I get the name but what was the theme? UFC fans or something?
              The main attraction to some at ESPN was the smack. And just total lack of filters etc. It was just a wild wild west sort of deal with little to no moderation. We were literally promoting rage and anger long before the likes of FB and Twitter etc. lol

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                Dea Spanos my HERO
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

Hey Trumpet Man and welcome! I remember you as a regular on the old UT too. Cdn Bolt here ( had another polar bear logo before on the UT) There used to be some pretty lengthy and good debates there as there are here now.Draft guru Beachcomber is here too if you remember him. Good to hear another old fan has returned to the fold to add to more insight to the threads and stoke debate err arguing lol.
                Hello. I remember you. The only Canadian posting at the time I believe. Not sure how long my resurfacing will last so in the mean time ....bonzai !!!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                  Dea Spanos my HERO
                  • Dec 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Posting while altered was probably the reason I ended up at the Fight Club.

:troll:

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                    SLAM DUNK!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • East County San Diego
                    • Bolt fanatic
                    • Send PM

Trumpet man! Used to always hate on Drew Brees at the old UT forums if I recall. Welcome to the blues .
                    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                      Dea Spanos my HERO
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
                      Trumpet man! Used to always hate on Drew Brees at the old UT forums if I recall. Welcome to the blues .
                      Yup that was me.

Even said Brees and that nuked noodle arm would never win a Super Bowl. We all know how that turned out especially me. Oh well. F it.
                      :couch:

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Posting while altered was probably the reason I ended up at the Fight Club.

:troll:
                        It was encouraged. lol

Comment

• TheBoltZaddy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2023
                          • Send PM

Hey Bolt Fam, I'm Mike Eddie! I just posted my first topic! its a pleasure to meet you all (some I may have already met in person) #BoltUp

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍