• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChukkitindaBukkit View Post
    taken me a while to find my way here. Long-time Chargers fan (early 80's, Fouts era) out of the Milwaukee area. Wearing Bolts gear proudly in the land of Cheese.
    Welcome!

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChukkitindaBukkit View Post
      taken me a while to find my way here. Long-time Chargers fan (early 80's, Fouts era) out of the Milwaukee area. Wearing Bolts gear proudly in the land of Cheese.
      Better late than never to join the brotherhood at TPB!
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• benoknudson
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2020
        • Idaho
        • Send PM

Here from Idaho! Life long chargers fan. Excited for the future of this team.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by benoknudson View Post
          Here from Idaho! Life long chargers fan. Excited for the future of this team.
          Welcome bud. Good to have you.

shaka-hand.png

Comment

• Simon K
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

I’ve been following the chargers from Melbourne Australia since 1993 when my uncle brought me back a t shirt. Then the 1994 season has had me hooked ever since!! when Darren Bennett starting punting you it was meant to be. Forever hoping that this year may be the year. I think Herbert and others will keep me interested for a long while yet!

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Simon K View Post
              I’ve been following the chargers from Melbourne Australia since 1993 when my uncle brought me back a t shirt. Then the 1994 season has had me hooked ever since!! when Darren Bennett starting punting you it was meant to be. Forever hoping that this year may be the year. I think Herbert and others will keep me interested for a long while yet!
              Welcome!

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Welcome aboard. I love Aussies.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Good to have you. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Welcome to TPB our Aussie brother.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• James Dollins
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Send PM

Glad to see knowledgeable fans talking. How do fans get feedback to the team such as, can our pass rush please not soften on 3rd downs? We're an opposing quarterback's dream right now! Why do we change our defense when it's working??

Comment

• Aussie Bolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Melbourne, Australia
                        • Send PM

Hi all, another Aussie that has jumped on the Chargers wagon. I've been loosely following the NFL for years but never actually settled on a team, although I have been following Oregon as a friend studied there a few years ago. Prior to COVID I had a two-month US road-trip holiday planned where we were going to try to go to a game at Autzen and then hopefully an NFL game in LA before heading home (also had tickets to see Giants and Padres in SF, sitting right on the third base line next to the dugout). When I started looking into what NFL games we might get to I saw that SoFi Stadium would be open by the time we were there, so it came down to an LA team. Then Herbert got drafted from Oregon. Seemed good enough for me, Chargers it is. Then COVID hit, flights all got cancelled, and no trip at all. So now I'm watching all the games and riding the bumps like everyone else.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Aussie Bolt View Post
                          Hi all, another Aussie that has jumped on the Chargers wagon. I've been loosely following the NFL for years but never actually settled on a team, although I have been following Oregon as a friend studied there a few years ago. Prior to COVID I had a two-month US road-trip holiday planned where we were going to try to go to a game at Autzen and then hopefully an NFL game in LA before heading home (also had tickets to see Giants and Padres in SF, sitting right on the third base line next to the dugout). When I started looking into what NFL games we might get to I saw that SoFi Stadium would be open by the time we were there, so it came down to an LA team. Then Herbert got drafted from Oregon. Seemed good enough for me, Chargers it is. Then COVID hit, flights all got cancelled, and no trip at all. So now I'm watching all the games and riding the bumps like everyone else.
                          Sweet. Great to have you. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍