• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Blue Bomber View Post
    Just joined today, Canadian fan of the Chargers since 1979- being a Chargers fan is like riding a roller coaster, there is the thrill and excitement as you start going up, then the despair as you go hurtling downwards, there are twists and turns, ups and downs and in the end you are left wanting more. GO BOLTS!
    Welcome to the Blues family. Few Canadians here.

Comment

• Flanker7
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2021
      • Send PM

A long time bolts fan since the 90's making the switch over to this camp. Came to the country from NZ after high school to attend SDSU and later UCSD and felt in love with San Diego and the Chargers. Played a lot of college rugby and some football. Heartbroken when the team left town but would not root for anyone else, and will never forgive the Spanos either. Lived thru all heartaches and disappointment but it is what defines us as rugged, resilient lightning bolt fans.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Flanker7 View Post
        A long time bolts fan since the 90's making the switch over to this camp. Came to the country from NZ after high school to attend SDSU and later UCSD and felt in love with San Diego and the Chargers. Played a lot of college rugby and some football. Heartbroken when the team left town but would not root for anyone else, and will never forgive the Spanos either. Lived thru all heartaches and disappointment but it is what defines us as rugged, resilient lightning bolt fans.
        Good to have you here Flanker7.
        You don't know ball

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Welcome. Great to have you. My son was a HSAA rugby player for Torrey PInes. Played at University of Arizona. Great to have another rugger here. Cheers.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Welcome to TOB!
            Great time to join up.
            Start of the drives to the Lombardis.
            You, Fleet, and a few others have a secondary disease of rugby.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Ice717
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2021
              • Send PM

Sup guys! I was a Chargers forum member since 2004. Was bummed when they closed and I got my seniority stripped . My tagline was the "OG Chargers Fan in Florida" cause after being here more then 25 years I could count on my hands how many fans I've seen down here. Used to travel to SD yearly to catch a game fell in love with that city and weather. I'm hoping to visit LA one day! Anyways glad to join and hopefully contribute some of my random old knowledge.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                SLAM DUNK!
                • Jun 2013
                • East County San Diego
                • Bolt fanatic
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ice717 View Post
                Sup guys! I was a Chargers forum member since 2004. Was bummed when they closed and I got my seniority stripped . My tagline was the "OG Chargers Fan in Florida" cause after being here more then 25 years I could count on my hands how many fans I've seen down here. Used to travel to SD yearly to catch a game fell in love with that city and weather. I'm hoping to visit LA one day! Anyways glad to join and hopefully contribute some of my random old knowledge.
                Awesome, welcome......2004 was a really cool year to join Chargers forum....Brees or Rivers?

San Diego is a great place, you can still come visit when you come out to LA for a Chargers game
                migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Welcome to the best Bolt’s site anywhere.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Good to have you bud. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Welcome aboard TPB!

Lots of old forum members here. Reconnect and enjoy.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• BeardedBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2021
                        • Send PM

Hey everyone i have been a fan since 10/2/2005. I was walking through macys at the age of 15 and was watching them destroy the patriots and i became a fan. That was how it happened. I have been Loyal evert since. Every losing season to every winning season. Hope everyone has a great day

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by BeardedBolt View Post
                          Hey everyone i have been a fan since 10/2/2005. I was walking through macys at the age of 15 and was watching them destroy the patriots and i became a fan. That was how it happened. I have been Loyal evert since. Every losing season to every winning season. Hope everyone has a great day
                          Welcome aboard.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞